Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I already suggested that I take the new admins and show them videos of hackers and do mock situations for admin actions.
I believe what Psycho's saying is he'd like to see that Anya has actively attempted to stop people breaking server rules without having admin powers.

*ninjaddd*

Roman

Banned
Contributor
What interesting topics this thread contains.
rageragel.png

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
[edited] I haven't come across anyone I've suspected of hacking recently.
So, one more time, what do you need admin powers for?
I believe what Psycho's saying is he'd like to see that Anya has actively attempted to stop people breaking server rules without having admin powers.
Sarcasm is understood. That was not something I was trying to say. I believe CiniC has perfectly got my point.

Reactions: (cYs) Del Piero

(cYs) Del Piero

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
I asked that too why she needs to be Admin. American timezone is well covered. Always a lot of US-Admins on.
She never answered :S

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Hmm, went over my head then.
I'll explain. I personally would like to see that Anya is capable of differentiating professional skillful players from cheaters. That's why I've asked her to show us what she considers to be hacking by recording a demo of the player who is supposedly hacking. I also want to make sure that Anya needs administrative powers not just for having it, but for keeping servers clean. So far she said (I quote): "I haven't come across anyone I've suspected of hacking recently.". If this is the case, why is she submitting her application for admin?

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Admin isn't just for hackers. She's been diligent at reporting votespammers, racists etc to admins very promptly. And, it would be good to have an admin on call up to the 1AM EST time.

bunnyf00d

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I'll explain. I personally would like to see that Anya is capable of differentiating professional skillful players from cheaters. That's why I've asked her to show us what she considers to be hacking by recording a demo of the player who is supposedly hacking. I also want to make sure that Anya needs administrative powers not just for having it, but for keeping servers clean. So far she said (I quote): "I haven't come across anyone I've suspected of hacking recently.". If this is the case, why is she submitting her application for admin?

To me, an admin's job isn't just busting hackers. It's that on top of a lot of other things. Skial is fairly clear of hackers, at least where I have played. In all of the time I have spent on the servers I have come across only a few. Maybe picking out hackers is something I could use practice in but I believe I can and would excel in all other aspects.

Gigz

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
Trolls always come at night and I cant find an Admin who stays up late watching the US servers, Id apply but (Ill just stop there)
Skial has a good amount of Admins who play US, but Needs admins who can take a Night shift

JosieWoman125

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
If Skial is clear of hackers, how else could she prove her worthiness?
I was only here to highligh--no not really
Can't she just ask the admins for that?
..Plus we could---...Is New Zealand admins possible?
also @Dead
My reason I gave a 0 not cause of CiNiC. It's just I don't know her.
but I didn't downvote her so continue.

D

DeadHerald

Seems to me the real reason that people are downvoting her is that she's friends with CiNiC, so they think she's getting clique points.
If that's your issue, I suggest getting out of the internet now, because that's how the internet works.

+1
She seems like a nice enough person, and Lord knows I don't want the responsibility.

Reactions: CiNiC
Status
Not open for further replies.