Hitman Pro
And now Avast! thanks to @StaticVoid and @Bigshula

Similar things
CCleaner
Revo Uninstaller

Last edited:

Astir

Legendary Skial King
At the moment I use Norton and WinUtils, also run Panda Cloud Cleaner every month.
I used to use Norton Utilities, but I think the license ended.

Toxik

Contributor
I can't deal with third-party anti-viruses that keep pestering you until you agree to pay them
I've just had Microsoft Security Essentials on my old computer, and nothing now that I have Win 8 and that it's already integrated

Sarcasm

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Avast doesn't pester you about updates, I used to use it. I just don't have a need anymore, since I don't download shit onto my computer.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
Avast doesn't pester you about updates, I used to use it. I just don't have a need anymore, since I don't download shit onto my computer.

Downloading isn't the only way to get a virus. Just because you don't download doesn't mean you won't get a virus

Sarcasm

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Haven't used an antivirus in 3 years, if you want, I'll sweep my computer when I get home.

sov

Legendary Skial King
I use my internet explorer for skial and this weird shit sometimes comes up taking me to new weird ass links telling me to download some fake ass adobe and stuff with "sup" on the top tab bar and than switching to adobe.

help.

Also idk what anti virus I use... maybe Norton.