• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'd also love to play a practice game, but I dunno what that means, haha.
so you know how there are training sessions with each class? After the sessions it offers to host a game on your computer with bots instead of people. There should be no lag since it's hosted on your own machine :-/

AKARaccoon

Scarcely Lethal Noob
so you know how there are training sessions with each class? After the sessions it offers to host a game on your computer with bots instead of people. There should be no lag since it's hosted on your own machine :-/

OH, offline practice, duh. Lemme go do that now. :)

Edit: How long should be it?

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I don't honestly feel he was hacking. Lag explains the twitch, while some motions may seem awkward...if he is aimbotting it's doing a poor job for him.

http://www.skial.com/stats/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=170913

His K:D is not higher than the average person - if he was hacking at all I think it'd be a tad higher than it is (please don't take this as an insult at your player skill - just making an observation.)

The Demo proves very little other than twitchy, which most good players will look somewhat twitchy, particularly playing the class he is playing it's pretty much how you play it. I think you should lift the ban and keep an eye on him - I really don't think a ban for hacking should be issued unless all parties are 100% certain he is hacking. Not to mention given the mature way he came on here and defended himself, it shows he wants to remain playing here...so on the offchance he was hacking I'm sure he will certainly stop.

So, in my non-expert opinion, I say lift the ban because there is nothing conclusive about that demo.

AKARaccoon

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Long enough, and on the contested classes :-P
Yeah, that's where I'm having issues. If I do it on practice, there's always a sentry nest, I don't go scout when there's a bunch of sentries...I'm going to try it on a valve server tonight when I get the chance, guess I'll just have to wait until then.

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Sorry, but at the very least there's some nospreading going on. I don't buy the high dps excuse, your look speed isn't really indicative of someone with sensitivity of that magnitude and it's only with the pistol that you're doing it. Do you not click furiously when using the scattergun too? If I'm not mistaken you can't fire any faster with the pistol clicking fast than you can just holding down the button.

Then look at your movements, you're VERY accurate as a scout, and your movements are very jerky. For many of your attacks you are jumping straight to the opponent.

Bottiger

Administrator
His recent KD is 3 which is higher than average so you can't use that defense. No offense but I think it is funny that the 2 people defending him are vac banned.

AKARaccoon

Scarcely Lethal Noob
His recent KD is 3 which is higher than average so you can't use that defense. No offense but I think it is funny that the 2 people defending him are vac banned.

:( That's not funny at all, I need defenders, haha. People usually have a bias against people that are accused of things.

EDIT: As for my KD, I'm saddened it isn't higher, considering how long I've been playing this game.

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
There's nothing wrong with being vac banned - I'm not vac banned from tf2, and one would think since I cheated in the past I would know a hack when I see one - I don't think he is hacking but if you're going to throw stones at me for offering my opinion Bottinger, then fuck that - I've reported countless hackers and provided demos just check your reports section.

I'll hold my opinion and won't report hackers anymore if that's how low my opinion is valued here because of past infractions.

Edit:
Obviously there is something wrong with being vac banned - I merely was referring to the fact I am not from TF2.

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Who's not happy? I just think it's sad he had to make a comment like that in an otherwise friendly non-confrontational thread. It's just ironic that Bott would be the one to start the shit when the whole reason he just got done banning goodbye threads was to avoid potential shitstorms - when he himself just insulted two forum regs for absolutely no reason.

AKARaccoon

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Iunno, he did say no offense, so I guess he thought it was merely amusing. :s I think it's mildly amusing, if it's any consolation. In a stupid kind of way, but amusing regardless, ha.

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
saying no offense, then saying "I Fucking hate you, die in a fire." doesn't negate the obvious offense intended. He was stating that my opinion is invalid because I cheated in counter-strike 6 years ago when me and my friends were dicking around and trolling...when I've done absolutely nothing wrong on his servers in the year I've been playing on them.

AKARaccoon

Scarcely Lethal Noob
LOL. I think 'die in a fire' might be a bit much, maybe a car crash? Something quick, perhaps...His wording to me doesn't seem to scream 'fire'. :P

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
saying no offense, then saying "I Fucking hate you, die in a fire." doesn't negate the obvious offense intended. He was stating that my opinion is invalid because I cheated in counter-strike 6 years ago when me and my friends were dicking around and trolling...when I've done absolutely nothing wrong on his servers in the year I've been playing on them.
caaaaalm. lol, he didn't say it wasn't valid hun. And to be honest it is funny :-P

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I was giving an example of how saying "no offense" before something doesn't negate offense intended. However we digress, my opinion has been stated on the fact, obviously it holds no water - so I'm sorry AKARaccoon, for what it's worth, I don't see a hacker in that demo.\

Edit:
I don't understand being told to calm down? Check the reports section, I always go out of my way to report and then demo a hacker to make admin's life easier on these servers, so its kind of a big slap in the face when the head admin of said servers makes comments like that.

Double Edit:
and don't worry, I'm not going to go make goodbye threads over this and such :D. I'm just a tad offended and will not be offering my opinion on hackers or reporting them anymore - it's just not worth my time if that's how its looked upon.

AKARaccoon

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Did you watch my demo Antamania? I'd like your comment on that? Were you able to see my uber leet hacks? In that one, I tried to hide them as best as I can. :P

Bottiger

Administrator
Ant, there is no question about it that being vacced hurts your credibility even if you never hacked on our servers. If I didn't say it, someone else would have pointed it out.

We will judge whatever evidence you have based on its merits and not because you are vacced. But if you don't have any hard evidence these issues become a matter of reputation. And for every possible cheater we unban because of a 0.01% chance of being legit, we also risk other players leaving because they felt it was clearly hacking.