• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

hazy

Unremarkable User
You are doing more than mic spamming you are insulting every person you come across and laughing about it with your friend. There are unwritten codes of sportsmanship, just because it's not in the MOTD does not give you carte blanche to trash talk people who are new and learning the game. Also you were given a 2nd chance and that should make you to be behave more cautiously but it seems you are unappreciative of that chance. Your attitude coupled with suspicious play style would be enough for me to reban but it's not my server. I offer this opinion as a semi-regular on the server. Do what you think is best admins.

AKARaccoon

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I had a second chance, on the grounds that people thought I was cheating...Me being an jerk sometimes to people doesn't really hold relevance to that. Not sure why you're associating the two as if they belong together.

Pinker-tan

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I would somewhat agree with hazy on this, but not on the aimbotting part. AKARaccoon was being a total douche with his friend and calling everyone "f2ps" and laughing at them when he killed them. But when I played with AKA he missed sometimes on me, well most of the time, so i wouldn't call that aimbot. Not sure if i can post here, but if it helps then so be it.

Pinker-tan

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I wasn't saying ban him for being a dick, I was just supporting hazy, but not wanting to get AKA banned. he's legit

Dave the Manly

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I wasn't saying ban him for being a dick, I was just supporting hazy, but not wanting to get AKA banned. he's legit
You don't support someone when they're trying to get someone banned for being a dick whether or not you agree on all points made. It just encourages them to be petty.
"SEE, HE SAYS I'M RIGHT SO BAN AKA FOR BEING A DICK"
Just, no.