• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

What should happen?

• Removal from Administrator

Votes: 17 43.6%
  • 1 Week Ban

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • 1 Day Ban

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Nothing

Votes: 14 35.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
So, lemme see if I get this right: Classy trolled a bit, just like most admins do every now and then, but he did it for three days without consequence save for all the shit chunks from this shit storm. Ruel did the same but got a big ol' ban flavored shit shoved down his throat. Airakah only did it for one day then stopped and stepped in to let her opinion be known, then was demeaned by CiNiC. Meanwhile, people say that CiNiC does this kind of shit for way more than just three days and the only consequence he's suffered is a slap on the wrist and a small demotion.

Is that about right?
I don't break rules.
Nice_Try.jpg

RisenDemon

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Let me put this in perspective
(these are examples, not real)
Classy robbed a store three times and got caught the third time
Ruelel also robbed the same store one time, but took a bigger chunk of the store
Airakah shoplifted once and got caught
CiNiC jaywalks all the time.
As you can see, they've all done something wrong, and some are more serious than others.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I won't support any Ban notion Del Piero has issued until he has replied to his own. Thus, I voted "Nothing" on the poll. Everyone makes mistakes, everyone should get warnings, and immaturity gets to us sometimes. Classy seems like a nice guy anyways.
http://www.skial.com/threads/del-pi...-banned-for-spamming-and-shilling.2752/page-3

Edit: I've seen some of the Admins troll far more badly than what Classy did.
There is trolling.
There is griefing.

One is against the rules. One isn't.
I warned him SEVERAL times, and as admin he should have not needed the warnings to not break the rules.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Ruelel also robbed the same store one time, but took a bigger chunk of the store
As you can see, they've all done something wrong, and some are more serious than others.
This is the best post ever.

hairybutts

Uncharitable Spy
Alright, that does help somewhat. Thank you, now I'm just going to sit over here and watch the rest of this unfold.

Toxik

Contributor
So, lemme see if I get this right: Classy trolled a bit, just like most admins do every now and then, but he did it for three days without consequence save for all the shit chunks from this shit storm. Ruel did the same but got a big ol' ban flavored shit shoved down his throat. Airakah only did it for one day then stopped and stepped in to let her opinion be known, then was demeaned by CiNiC. Meanwhile, people say that CiNiC does this kind of shit for way more than just three days and the only consequence he's suffered is a slap on the wrist and a small demotion.

Is that about right?
Sorry Classy, but you aren't the owner of the greatest post on the internet anymore :D

Lord Scrambles

Face-Melting F2Per

This I agree with. I personally view being an actual detriment to your team as quite a bit worse, than simply talking loudly and not being the friendliest player around. But keep in mind, this is coming from a Super-Competitive Rageaholic who can't go five minutes in game without telling someone to "Go fuck themselves." or "We'll see how good you think you are when I'm literally raping you in the holes that I stabbed in to your chest."

FireGame

Positively Inhumane Poster
Ok... Lots happen when you play tf2 for a bit. I'll put myself back on track.
I voted "nothing" obviously. I said why close to the beginning. There's not much to say here now. Most things are on the table, about Classy and Cinic. Done with this tread, hoping to see a result in a timely manner.

Reactions: wokmage and Airakah

JosieWoman125

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
This isn't what I paid my 2 cents for. Why are we always fighting? Whenever there's complaint threads like these. One guy stirs it up. More people whine and shitstorm causes after a batch of posts. Can't we all just calm down and have a day to relax? Mostly it's just (One user I'm not going to say here) stirs up most of the drama and makes it worse. I don't know how many complaint threads we're going to get each day, but maybe CiNiC should stop being strict about US29. I'm not against anyone, but 3 complaint threads about Ruelel and Classy in one day. That's just harsh...

Reactions: ClassyPotato
Status
Not open for further replies.