• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

What should happen?

• Removal from Administrator

Votes: 17 43.6%
  • 1 Week Ban

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • 1 Day Ban

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Nothing

Votes: 14 35.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Howdy.
A few people who I can't name the names of PIERO COUGH COUGH messaged me wondering about Staying Classy's position as admin. Among that was brought out that Ruelel received a 2 week ban for doing the exact same thing that Classy did as an admin with no consequence.

To clarify: Joining a competitive server playing shotgun-only heavy, healing enemy spies on purpose, giving a spy with a pistol a Kritzkrieg, medic-medic combos (when his team specifically asked him not to play it), etc. After I personally left 2fort to go to US29 because I didn't want to play with them at the time, Ruelel, Airakah and Classy decided to all change their names and appear offline in order to dodge me catching them for griefing.
So, that's dodging and griefing. Ignoring admins as well, if you count Zebra and I warning him tons of times to cut it out.

To paraphrase the rest: "Baww, young, baww, trolls on the forums all the time, baww, bad example."

Which, sadly, I can understand and do agree with to a point. I'm wondering everyone else's opinion on the matter.

(cYs) Del Piero

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
No surprise that I agree on him being removed as admin.
Reason: I talked with Cinic and other members about him and came to the conclusion that he is a bad role model for other people. His immaturity is one major reason for my vote. His trolling on US29 was over the top. As an admin that is inappropriate.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Also, if you vote, please state your reason in a post on here. As cool as it is to see that 20 people vote "Nothing", it would be good to hear their reasoning other than, "he's a pretty cool guy."

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
i dont remember our team telling us not to do a medic medic combo
wanna have some evidence?
like testimonies and screenshots?
or are you just gonna pull shit out of your ass like you usually do?

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
i dont remember our team telling us not to do a medic medic combo
wanna have some evidence?
like testimonies and screenshots?
or are you just gonna pull shit out of your ass like you usually do?
Dasair. Piero. Zebra. Anya. Myself.
2 admins, and one person I'm not too friendly with, and one person who I barely even talk to outside of him telling me about problems on 2fort.

Also, if you're adamant on it never happening, why didn't you contest that in your ban thread? Would have looked a whole lot better than denying it several days after it's happened.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Dasair. Piero. Zebra. Anya. Myself.
2 admins, and one person I'm not too friendly with, and one person who I barely even talk to outside of him telling me about problems on 2fort.
wanna tell them to come to this thread and actually post.
I'd also like to see some screenshots.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
wanna tell them to come to this thread and actually post.
I'd also like to see some screenshots.
Yeah, I can do that.
And no, I do not have any. Just the word of 2 people in authority of the servers and the testimony of 3 others to go along with it. I have a private message from Dasair that he watched you both playing shotgun heavy only and doing a Kritzkrieg on a spy with an Enforcer before he didn't want to play on there anymore because of your griefing.
I also have you guys mocking the server on-forums and admitting to trolling on it and griefing.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
so you have 3 people who hate classy and Anya as your testimonies
those are TOTALLY not biased at all

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Dasair? He never played with Classy before. He is a friend of mine from 2fort and a regular of the community. He only knows of Classy and you what he saw.
Would you like me to find the names that you changed to when you were dodging me detecting you on Badlands on US29? I think that would appear in aliases, no? DrRuelel, AKA "Lord Scrambles", right?

RisenDemon

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
If what CiNiC saying is true then go ahead and remove his admin status. If one person cannot even follw simple rules, what makes them think they can uphold even more responsibilities?
Just remove his admin status, any more would be harsh.

Reactions: (cYs) Del Piero

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Again,
PLEASE POST ON HERE TO DESCRIBE WHY YOU ARE VOTING YOUR DECISION.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
not a pro server, team didnt give a shit.
not griefing
Alright, so going by that, if I shoot someone and there isn't a cop around or no one minds, it's fine? They're the server rules. They aren't US29 rules, they're the rules for the entire community. If I see you flaming as a pyro a sniper's scope on 2fort, I will warn and ban you. When medics on your team are relying on you as a heavy with an uber and you're only using a shotgun with the sole intention to troll? That is classified as the same thing, in my opinion and that of others, I can guarantee.
The fact that it was perhaps the third time you were doing it and you changed your names so I wouldn't notice you - how is that not dodging?

Reactions: wokmage

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Alright, so going by that, if I shoot someone and there isn't a cop around or no one minds, it's fine? They're the server rules. They aren't US29 rules, they're the rules for the entire server. If I see you flaming as a pyro a sniper's scope on 2fort, I will warn and ban you. When medics on your team are relying on you as a heavy with an uber and you're only using a shotgun with the sole intention to troll? That is classified as the same thing, in my opinion and that of others, I can guarantee.
i never had a pocket medic on me so it doesnt fucking matter bro

Status
Not open for further replies.