• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

What should happen?

• Removal from Administrator

Votes: 17 43.6%
  • 1 Week Ban

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • 1 Day Ban

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Nothing

Votes: 14 35.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JayDee

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Oh come on everyone! JUST FUCKING MAKE THE VOTE AND GET IT OVER WITH godfuckingdamnit

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
But you shouldn't have to mute an admin! they're supposed to be there to help and make the game better.
Admins are assigned to uphold server rules. I wouldnt expect you to know that, but I digress.
I am a regular on the servers, and I enforce the rules when I need to.
ironmancry.jpg

Reactions: (cYs) Del Piero

JayDee

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
goingplaces.jpg

Reactions: CiNiC and DrRuelel

(cYs) Del Piero

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
Why is Skial inacable of keeping one thread focused on a topic? Oh wait most of you who write shit, just troll and don't understand anything about this matter.

Sinnx

Wicked Nasty Engineer
If it were up to me I'd say take the 1 week ban and play Skyrim but it's not. Based on my opinion and my recency to the community. I'd say this Classy fellow seems like a nice guy. Sure we can occasionally act like 15 year olds who enjoy the anonymity of the internet. At most reprimand him, limit his abilities for a few days and make him promise to not do it again. It might just work out. =)

Lord Scrambles

Face-Melting F2Per
Dasair? He never played with Classy before. He is a friend of mine from 2fort and a regular of the community. He only knows of Classy and you what he saw.
Would you like me to find the names that you changed to when you were dodging me detecting you on Badlands on US29? I think that would appear in aliases, no? DrRuelel, AKA "Lord Scrambles", right?
Wait, I'm sorry, what did I do? Was somebody using my name?

Lord Scrambles

Face-Melting F2Per
I'm so tempted to re-post "The Lament of Scrambles." However, due to the intended serious nature of this thread, I will with-hold the urge.

RisenDemon

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I apologize for the spiderman post, couldn't resist.
Anyways, admins who can't even follow SIMPLE rules, shouldn't really have any greater responsibilty than that of a regular.

Reactions: (cYs) Del Piero

Toxik

Contributor
Airakah trolling? I must see this.
Also, 5 pages in less than an hour, you guys have problems c:

hairybutts

Uncharitable Spy
So, lemme see if I get this right: Classy trolled a bit, just like most admins do every now and then, but he did it for three days without consequence save for all the shit chunks from this shit storm. Ruel did the same but got a big ol' ban flavored shit shoved down his throat. Airakah only did it for one day then stopped and stepped in to let her opinion be known, then was demeaned by CiNiC. Meanwhile, people say that CiNiC does this kind of shit for way more than just three days and the only consequence he's suffered is a slap on the wrist and a small demotion.

Is that about right?

Reactions: Toxik and DrRuelel

Lord Scrambles

Face-Melting F2Per
Airakah trolling? I must see this.
Also, 5 pages in less than an hour, you guys have problems c:
I miss the good ol' days, back when my not being around meant shit was likely to get better. Now, it seems like I'm always missing the big drama.

xTheosis

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
I won't support any Ban notion Del Piero has issued until he has replied to his own. Thus, I voted "Nothing" on the poll. Everyone makes mistakes, everyone should get warnings, and immaturity gets to us sometimes. Classy seems like a nice guy anyways.
http://www.skial.com/threads/del-pi...-banned-for-spamming-and-shilling.2752/page-3

Edit: I've seen some of the Admins troll far more badly and constantly than what Classy did.

Reactions: FireGame and CiNiC

Staying_Classy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
So, lemme see if I get this right: Classy trolled a bit, just like most admins do every now and then, but he did it for three days without consequence save for all the shit chunks from this shit storm. Ruel did the same but got a big ol' ban flavored shit shoved down his throat. Airakah only did it for one day then stopped and stepped in to let her opinion be known, then was demeaned by CiNiC. Meanwhile, people say that CiNiC does this kind of shit for way more than just three days and the only consequence he's suffered is a slap on the wrist and a small demotion.

Is that about right?
2 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.