Status
Not open for further replies.

zaf

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Hey Kaleido, just want to point out a few things even though I respect your opinion:

1. I do get damage done on hales although I airblast a lot. Sometimes you need to protect engies or anyone else.I even got a pretty acceptable rank on saxton and I'm quite sure airblasting without damaging won't give points.

2. The slapping between two kids didn't really happen IMO. Think I was pretty clear when I said at one point, after I justified those private messages "Anyhow, I don’t want a convo about this in my app, think it just pollutes the comment section really". And you can see by his attitude after he really was trying to destabilize this app, and I noticed that.

3. The whole toxic thing has been pointed out by Jerma too. And I've been trying to improve, as you can see in my most recent logs, and I'll continue to do so. I can totally be waaaay less toxic, as I said before.

Anyhow, I'll keep trying to improve it. Maybe I can earn your trust back (:

You get absolutely no damage done, which is why you're usually at the bottom of the scoreboard. You spam M2, get solo raged. Only if you're lucky enough to become the last one alive without getting raged, you'll get a big of damage done due to flamethrower crits.

uppe-r

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
I don't even know where to begin with you

• You're extremely immature and toxic, something we absolutely do not want on the admin team
    Just about a month ago, I had to warn you for shitposting
    Your aggression in chat is also something we don't want in an admin
    And then, well this: https://imgur.com/a/zUA98Od
You're more than welcome to play on our servers but as you are now, unless you grasp your emotions appropriately, you're not fit for the team.

Marking Improve.

Ey sarge, thanks for the detailed rejection.

To be honest, I agree with every point there, in some way. As I’ve said before, I believe people can act in different ways, for example, with their job colleagues and with company clients.
But I also understand that an admin in such a big community would have to always “act straight” and look super mature in whatever situation he is, be it playing with friends, trolling around or “active in the duty”. Think it’s kinda bad it has to be like that, and that’s in some way why I made this app with such a history and chat logs, I wanted to somewhat try and “make it in” with such things (MISSION FAILED) and maybe, who knows, change this way of thinking. None of this is really against the rules, so what is the problem really? The way you look?

It just makes me happy being this way. This is who I am, this is how I got the friends I got (thx bois for ur support btw) over these 7 yrs.
I say a lot of shit, yes, but it doesn’t stop me from staying within the rules, or reporting people, knowing right from wrong.
If this is what being admin really means, I prob won’t reapply. But that’s for the future to decide, ain’t it?

Anyhow, thx for reading (:

also please close this cause zaf can’t stop posting ….

True Darkian

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
That's just deadass wrong and a massive lie. Upper doesn't try to "save" anyone. He spams M2 without any other intention than to annoy the hale and he ends up killing a lot of players while doing so. He might be trying to save YOU, because you follows you around everytime you play, but when you're not playing it's just random annoying airblasting.
100% most people on the EU servers would agree on this.
Upper only follows me when I have a spot to camp at in maps.
Such as Egyptyspot's safezones or Weaponsdepot's sniper tower.

If I go offensive, Upper does what he wants.
I have seen many times Upper airblasting the hale away from defenseless teammates when I'm the hale or even when I'm not the hale, Especially when the hale has raged and Upper didn't get stunned.

If you mean what happens in Skyhigh, he tries to airblast the hale off the map to teleport him on the Control Point right where my telefrag is located.

Reactions: uppe-r

Kaleido

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
I know that this was already marked as improve and therefore closed however you literally just proved exactly why you would be an unfit admin by saying that you know damn well you are toxic and yet you follow the rules. It's more than just about following the rules especially if you're an admin. And you're definitely the type of person who knows the rules enough to be able to skirt by without getting flagged for breaking them. While I don't personally have any interactions with you outside of reading your behavior on the forums, you are a prime example of what this community needs less of regarding behavior.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
As I’ve said before, I believe people can act in different ways, for example, with their job colleagues and with company clients.
But I also understand that an admin in such a big community would have to always “act straight” and look super mature in whatever situation he is, be it playing with friends, trolling around or “active in the duty”.
No, you're not required to "act straight" all the time, even with regular users but yelling at them, cussing at them and spamming memes in chat is not the same as being slightly immature. Immaturity is something we all have, if everyone acted straight all the time, the community would be dead by now but, especially as an admin, you want to be welcoming and friendly towards new users. That is simply something that I'm confident you do not hold as a trait. We have had other applicants with exceptional hours try to apply with a personality like your's and it's never been something we turn the other cheek towards as it's important to look at when picking admins

This should address the counter-argument of "it's not against the rules, so why is it being looked at?" and "why can't I become admin the way I am?".

uppe-r

Contributor
No, you're not required to "act straight" all the time, even with regular users but yelling at them, cussing at them and spamming memes in chat is not the same as being slightly immature. Immaturity is something we all have, if everyone acted straight all the time, the community would be dead by now but, especially as an admin, you want to be welcoming and friendly towards new users. That is simply something that I'm confident you do not hold as a trait. We have had other applicants with exceptional hours try to apply with a personality like your's and it's never been something we turn the other cheek towards as it's important to look at when picking admins

This should address the counter-argument of "it's not against the rules, so why is it being looked at?" and "why can't I become admin the way I am?".
I might understand that my logs are toxic and all, that my personality is somewhat pretty crap, but I simply do not agree with me not being welcoming and friendly towards new users. You’re really throwing rocks at me blindly.

Let’s start with older users. Jujube for example, a friend of mine. (not a long time friend)
http://stats.skial.com/#chat-context/261425048 (keep going up on the logs, helped him understand why Jerma didn’t just post it on the chat)

http://stats.skial.com/#chat-context/261087006 around here I was explaining the rules about the n-word to a user, who doesn’t look to be that much of an old player.
Which, looking at his recent logs, was quite worthless since he used the n word in a mean way… ill be reporting that I guess…. ANYHOW

http://stats.skial.com/#chat-context/259007117 here is me helping another user, although not new, that didn’t know about the /dark donator command

https://i.imgur.com/8R8NC1d.png various instances of me saying hello to new users on Skial’s Discord, and users answering me. Sometimes I call it “shithole” cause at the time the channel was named shitposting and not nsfw
edit: oops repeated 2 pics

Don’t have much more logs since they only last for a month, but I also remember many many times over these past years of me helping out new users about rules, maybe settings in TF2, whatever really, or talking for example about the key market to people who didn’t know about it (did that recently with a friend), and reporting people is somewhat also being “welcoming and friendly” towards new users. I’m helping keep the servers safe for them and whoever comes next.

I understand you marked it as improve, seriously, for the reasons before mentioned on this app, but do not give me that sort of crappy reasoning that you’re confident I’m not welcoming and friendly towards new users. Heck, even to older ones I am, as I showed you.

EDIT:
ATDjTid.png

Feral herself said this. This is totally the way I would act, and what I’ve been saying for the past in this app. Different situations, you might be immature while playing and trolling around but when “the duty calls” you change.

Last edited:

zaf

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
I might understand that my logs are toxic and all, that my personality is somewhat pretty crap, but I simply do not agree with me not being welcoming and friendly towards new users. You’re really throwing rocks at me blindly.

Let’s start with older users. Jujube for example, a friend of mine. (not a long time friend)
http://stats.skial.com/#chat-context/261425048 (keep going up on the logs, helped him understand why Jerma didn’t just post it on the chat)

http://stats.skial.com/#chat-context/261087006 around here I was explaining the rules about the n-word to a user, who doesn’t look to be that much of an old player.
Which, looking at his recent logs, was quite worthless since he used the n word in a mean way… ill be reporting that I guess…. ANYHOW

http://stats.skial.com/#chat-context/259007117 here is me helping another user, although not new, that didn’t know about the /dark donator command

https://i.imgur.com/8R8NC1d.png various instances of me saying hello to new users on Skial’s Discord, and users answering me. Sometimes I call it “shithole” cause at the time the channel was named shitposting and not nsfw

Don’t have much more logs since they only last for a month, but I also remember many many times over these past years of me helping out new users about rules, maybe settings in TF2, whatever really, or talking for example about the key market to people who didn’t know about it (did that recently with a friend), and reporting people is somewhat also being “welcoming and friendly” towards new users. I’m helping keep the servers safe for them and whoever comes next.

I understand you marked it as improve, seriously, for the reasons before mentioned on this app, but do not give me that sort of crappy reasoning that you’re confident I’m not welcoming and friendly towards new users. Heck, even to older ones I am, as I showed you.
That few welcomings and it dates all the way back to 2017, hahaha

uppe-r

Contributor
or it's just such rare incidents that he has to find logs from 2017.
i’d find way more, even ones where i helped people as I said if skial didn’t delete tf2 chat logs older than 30 days

edit: also stop posting in this app please, this is between me and sarge.
its marked as improve already, it’s not worth it.

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
or it's just such rare incidents that he has to find logs from 2017.
You should keep a low profile, if people look at your chat logs all they will see is homophobic slurs and borderline racism.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Welcoming a few users isn't making up for your chatlogs, which is the farthest from welcoming, if you can't see that, idk what to say.

Regardless, I'm locking this. I've said what needs to be said, there's no need for more senseless posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.