Status
Not open for further replies.

zaf

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
1. those are private messages, but whatever.
2. from what i see on discord history, could’ve well been because I heard your voice for the first time, which makes more sense? I even talked about your voice saying something.
3. nowhere in that chat history with you i talk about the ban
4. Knowing myself so well, I would've done it the same day if i was talking about the ban. But I just wouldn’t do that.
Might've been when i was muted or something, don't remember exactly.
and yes, it was a private message, but it still shows what type of person you are. Unfit for admin.
There's many downsides to being an admin, one of them is that you can't just act like you want to just because you're "private messaging" someone about a matter that happened in the skial community.

uppe-r

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
Might've been when i was muted or something, don't remember exactly.
and yes, it was a private message, but it still shows what type of person you are. Unfit for admin.
I’ll even add something more.
People were saying you flamed feral that same day. People were calling for you to get restricted.
Makes no sense for me to talk about a ban on the day before???? Also I didn’t even specify it was because of the ban???
Anyhow, I don’t want a convo about this in my app, think it just pollutes the comment section really. If anyone would like, check the history on skial’s discord of 06/02/19 (day/month/year). I can provide images too if needed.

EDIT: Also I wasn’t the one who reported you even, LOL. There would be no reason for me to talk about it… I just didn’t do anything about it really.
https://www.skial.com/threads/kellie-and-zaf-big-fat-friendly.83396

zaf

EDIT: Also I wasn’t the one who reported you even, LOL. There would be no reason for me to talk about it… I just didn’t do anything about it really.
"No reason for me to talk about" Yet you constantly make fun of people you don't like getting banned or muted.

Also what does me flaming or needing to be restricted have to do with the way YOU act?
I'm not the one trying to become an admin.

Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Both zaf and uppe-r have a history of trouble-making so don't take either's posts in this thread of value.

-1 on the admin

zaf

Both zaf and uppe-r have a history of trouble-making so don't take either's posts in this thread of value.

-1 on the admin
I definently agree. I'm not the one making an admin application though. I am definently not fit for admin and neither is upper.

zaf

Nobody mentioned you being admin anywhere.
No, but for some reason you think it's important to mention that i'm a "trouble-maker" in uppers admin post, even though it has nothing to do with anything.

zaf

I think i've given out quite a few reasonable arguements for why upper shouldn't be an admin. I don't see how that's trouble-making, but you do you.

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Tho I thought you were joking about applying, yet I can see you acclimating properly. Despite some goofing, your cortege for skial and tf2 makes me think you'll do just fine.

+1.

Kaleido

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
Based solely on your inability to stop trolling for 10 seconds to put out this application I'm inclined to believe you only want to be an admin so that you can have the rank to throw around willy-nilly while you're trolling people.

Another Point worth mentioning is that you said you run around just air blasting as a pyro on Saxton Hale is that not the epitome of the rule that states;
Harming your team for an extended period of time. Examples:
  • Blocking sniper views
  • Teleporter traps
  • Refusing to help advance your teams position for a long time (usually known as Friendlying)
While the majority of this community as a whole is toxic you are definitely up to par with the top few rungs of the ladder and the last thing we would need as players is to have one of the many toxic people here become a part of the staff. Now don't get me wrong, there are a few staff members who love a good troll that I personally know or have experience however not to the level of toxicity that you exude on a daily basis.

I mean shit even on your admin application you're reacting poorly to someone voting you down and it became a slapping fight between two kids.

Reactions: uppe-r

True Darkian

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
you said you run around just air blasting as a pyro on Saxton Hale
Euhm no.
99% of the time it is to save a certain someone from being punched by the hale.
Trust me, He is always there to protect someone somehow when I try to kill said person as the hale.

Or he is helping protecting a sentry nest or sniper nest from the hale reaching there.

uppe-r

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
Based solely on your inability to stop trolling for 10 seconds to put out this application I'm inclined to believe you only want to be an admin so that you can have the rank to throw around willy-nilly while you're trolling people.

Another Point worth mentioning is that you said you run around just air blasting as a pyro on Saxton Hale is that not the epitome of the rule that states;
Harming your team for an extended period of time. Examples:

• Blocking sniper views
    Teleporter traps
    Refusing to help advance your teams position for a long time (usually known as Friendlying)
While the majority of this community as a whole is toxic you are definitely up to par with the top few rungs of the ladder and the last thing we would need as players is to have one of the many toxic people here become a part of the staff. Now don't get me wrong, there are a few staff members who love a good troll that I personally know or have experience however not to the level of toxicity that you exude on a daily basis.

I mean shit even on your admin application you're reacting poorly to someone voting you down and it became a slapping fight between two kids.

Hey Kaleido, just want to point out a few things even though I respect your opinion:

1. I do get damage done on hales although I airblast a lot. Sometimes you need to protect engies or anyone else.I even got a pretty acceptable rank on saxton and I'm quite sure airblasting without damaging won't give points.

2. The slapping between two kids didn't really happen IMO. Think I was pretty clear when I said at one point, after I justified those private messages "Anyhow, I don’t want a convo about this in my app, think it just pollutes the comment section really". And you can see by his attitude after he really was trying to destabilize this app, and I noticed that.

3. The whole toxic thing has been pointed out by Jerma too. And I've been trying to improve, as you can see in my most recent logs, and I'll continue to do so. I can totally be waaaay less toxic, as I said before.

Anyhow, I'll keep trying to improve it. Maybe I can earn your trust back (:

Last edited:

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I don't even know where to begin with you
  • You're extremely immature and toxic, something we absolutely do not want on the admin team
  • Just about a month ago, I had to warn you for shitposting
  • Your aggression in chat is also something we don't want in an admin
  • And then, well this: https://imgur.com/a/zUA98Od
You're more than welcome to play on our servers but as you are now, unless you grasp your emotions appropriately, you're not fit for the team.

Marking Improve.

zaf

Euhm no.
99% of the time it is to save a certain someone from being punched by the hale.
Trust me, He is always there to protect someone somehow when I try to kill said person as the hale.

Or he is helping protecting a sentry nest or sniper nest from the hale reaching there.
That's just deadass wrong and a massive lie. Upper doesn't try to "save" anyone. He spams M2 without any other intention than to annoy the hale and he ends up killing a lot of players while doing so. He might be trying to save YOU, because you follows you around everytime you play, but when you're not playing it's just random annoying airblasting.
100% most people on the EU servers would agree on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.