Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarcasm

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
halfblood, I want you to type in the search bar up there Axemann. And respond back on this thread the amount of reports about him on this forums.

The Ur Pigeon

Uncharitable Spy
Please do explain how I'm not doing my job right? I've offered you a possible way around the reporting system, in every post I've made. And when have I said I like to accommodate an aggressor? I like to think by offering different options I've at least tried to be helpful. Though I feel you're not actually reading any of my posts, other than the few words you're quoting back to me over and over again.

Do I think the reporting system is flawed? Yes. Do I think we're not taking care of the reporting system to the best we can? No.

You're not doing your job right when one server is completely ignored over all others. I don't give a shit that occasionally an admin will pop in for five minutes to say that he or she did and tick off a box. That does nothing, accomplishes nothing. The only thing you have offered me is the same sentiment over and over: "if you don't like it, report it." But what if that doesn't work? "Then you're not reporting it right." But what if I am? "No, you're not." Okay. I did not say you were one of the folks endorsing accomodating the aggressor. A post was made a few back by an admin that definitely gave off that vibe. He since backpedaled on it, but the fact that it was posted at all is deeply troubling. What I was attempting to clarify was that if you shared that sentiment (not a crazy assumption, given the hivemind mods seem to share), then you're a bad person. And I stand by that.

I'm really blown away by how passive the admin team appears to be. When even the head admin (or right-hand man, or whatever the hell) says "oh, it's the internet" you've got a real goddamn problem, guys. That's not supposed to be you saying those things.

Sarcasm

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Do you want to know the problem I see? I see you've never reported. I see there has never been an axemann reported, nor the other person you said earlier.

If you want us to deal with something, then report it. Physically, with the report button. Not with votereport or !report. On this forum.

half_bloodprince

Scarcely Lethal Noob
2 from what i can tell, but regardless i know of many people who have had to REPEATEDLY vote for a ban on him every single time he joins. Why is he allowed to return in the first place, when all he EVER does it spout off the mouth calling people "n*****" and "cunts" and all sorts of other disgusting things, not to mention REPEATEDLY mic-spamming.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Ur Pigeon

Uncharitable Spy
halfblood, I want you to type in the search bar up there Axemann. And respond back on this thread the amount of reports about him on this forums.

Again, why is it her responsibility? Axmann is a filthy motherfucker that likes to call women cunts, bitches, whores, etc. etc. etc.

Any server regular will confirm that, and any server regular will confirm that he has been reported repeatedly.

Why don't you go look into who the fuck Axmann is, since two people have now told you that he's a problem on the server?

The Ur Pigeon

Uncharitable Spy
Do you want to know the problem I see? I see you've never reported. I see there has never been an axemann reported, nor the other person you said earlier.

If you want us to deal with something, then report it. Physically, with the report button. Not with votereport or !report. On this forum.

You have just said that votereporting and !report are worthless. This is the manner in which 99% of your reports will be received (other than from your forum buddies, which is all fine and good). The system is flawed.

EDIT: This post also implies that forum goers are taken more seriously than the average player on a Skial server who uses the !report function. Also fucked up.

shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Again, why is it her responsibility? Axmann is a filthy motherfucker that likes to call women cunts, bitches, whores, etc. etc. etc.

Any server regular will confirm that, and any server regular will confirm that he has been reported repeatedly.

Why don't you go look into who the fuck Axmann is, since two people have now told you that he's a problem on the server?
You've never reported him nor has anyone else. The skial admins are not to blame for this, you are.

half_bloodprince

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Lkxoskm.png

Sarcasm

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
2 from what i can tell, but regardless i know of many people who have had to REPEATEDLY vote for a ban on him every single time he joins. Why is he allowed to return in the first place, when all he EVER does it spout off the mouth calling people ""n*****" and "cunts" and all sorts of other disgusting things, not to mention REPEATEDLY mic-spamming.
How did you manage to get to sourcebans from searching on the forums for reports?

Last edited by a moderator:

shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
You have just said that votereporting and !report are worthless. This is the manner in which 99% of your reports will be received (other than from your forum buddies, which is all fine and good). The system is flawed.
When !votereport is done, It's usually resolved, but the admin has to join the server and see if this player is still breaking the rules (unless it has something to do with their chatlogs) If the admin joins the server and nobody is breaking any rules, It's considered not valid.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
never been reported? OH OK. I must need my fucking eyes checked then.
Not on the forums he hasn't.
3956516812a9f6d7b2f3485d2a17bcfb.png

Why would he be banned in the first place if there hadn't been a report? That doesn't make any sense whatsoever.
Someone must have contacted Biggie from steam or he was in the server when it happened. If he does this more then why does nobody report him?

I'm sorry but this has gotten way out of hand.

Sarcasm

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
half blood. Go to the top left corner of your screen, and SEARCH for axemann or axmann. I am completely serious. This is rather important.

The Ur Pigeon

Uncharitable Spy
Not on the forums he hasn't.
3956516812a9f6d7b2f3485d2a17bcfb.png

Someone must have contacted Biggie from steam or he was in the server when it happened. If he does this more then why does nobody report him?

Because, as has just been confirmed on this page, reporting from game does fuck and all. Not everyone is going to take the extra time to make a forum account just to give you the heads up, nor should they have to.

Status
Not open for further replies.