Status
Not open for further replies.

CallMeBubblesDahling

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
Hmmm... -1

That kind of hate speech is honestly unacceptable, especially for someone who is wanting to be, or actually is an admin. Your liberal usage of "faggot" in aggressive ways isn't appropriate and signifies that you're short tempered and unable to voice your frustration in a mature way. Skial bans for racism and homophobia because it's never appropriate. You might want to think about evolving and expanding your vocabulary to sound a bit more mature. "cry more, faggot"? Admins are supposed to behave better than that. You really couldn't come up with another word? In today's world, you really can't justify your usage of that kind of language, it simply isn't okay.

Add that to what looks like pretty clear cut vote abuse and griefing, and I really can't support you being an admin here. "Teaching someone a lesson" through vote banning them is again an immature way to handle a situation, as well as against the rules. While they may have been doing something that you felt was inappropriate, your response wasn't much better. Use the report function, that actually get's an admin in your server to look at the situation. All of this combined makes you look way too arrogant, immature and prejudiced to be an admin here. We want people who are even tempered, friendly and mature and sadly you don't appear to really be any of those things. Sorry mate.

decryption

Face-Melting F2Per
Just to sum it up for everyone.
14m4I5G.png

-1 from me. Call back when you've improved your people skills.

Phaiz

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
http://stats.skial.com/stats/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=1310551&filter=votemenu

5 failed votebans on the same person as soon as the votemenu was up
If the issue is that serious in your opinion why not get an admin? I know why, because it wasn't a valid ban.

edit -
If you're unable to determine what a valid or acceptable ban is, you probably shouldn't be an admin. 99% of the current bans are warranted and fully supported by the server rules, not 'he was being annoying or whatever because I don't like kids".

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
Thank you for the application, but based on your current history I am going to have to decline this app.

1. Even though it is not required, we do like good behavior on our servers. By behavior I mean you shouldn't troll people, shouldn't go out of your way to make the game miserable for other people. If you stop this it will look better for you if you wish to apply for admin again.

2. You should not abuse the votemenu. This is the main reason I am rejecting this application. The votemenu is there to use freely on people who are breaking the rules. Not because they are annoying you. You can always client mute someone if you do not like them. This is terrible for any player to be doing and unacceptable for an admin to do. If you call a vote, give a good reason. "lets teach him a lesson" is a terrible reason and will get you into trouble.

I encourage you to apply in the future. WE are always looking for able admins. However you need to change a few things before we will even think to consider you. I would say to re-apply in a month or two. We can look at your improvement then if you are still serious.

On to business:
Normally I ban people who abuse the vote menu. However I think warning you here is good enough. If i see it continue, I will put a silence on you. This means you won't be able to use the chat or use the mic.

If someone is breaking the rules and the vote fails, get an admin.

If you have any questions, shoot me a pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.