Time:
Monday through Sunday. All hours of the day. Pacific Standard
Hlstats:
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
No.
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
#STEAM_0:1:16302355" 30 "obvious aimbot
Any other reason you should be admin:
I have been frequenting this particular server for quite some time now. I feel that I have garnered some respect from the regular players who connect there.​

Toxik

Contributor
Based on your chatlog, you kind of seem like a douche, dude.
But decent connection time.

EDIT: Congrats on getting into UW though, I'm almost trying to transfer there lolol

Shiny Charizard

Legendary Skial King
That's...a lot of votebans...

Oh and
3IGer.png
Splain pls

-={SS}=- camp3r101

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Based on your chatlog, you kind of seem like a douche, dude.
But decent connection time.

EDIT: Congrats on getting into UW though, I'm almost trying to transfer there lolol
In regards to the chat logs, I tend to have a playful atmosphere to how I act in games. I sometimes call people out on things, like whining or grief parties.
Sometimes I may throw in a vulgarity here or there. I am able to censor myself though.

That's...a lot of votebans...

Oh and
3IGer.png
Splain pls

A friend and I were have a "competition" as it were on how long we could get a killstreak. It was in reference to that.

Shiny Charizard

Legendary Skial King
A friend and I were have a "competition" as it were on how long we could get a killstreak. It was in reference to that.
Teeeechnically that could negatively fall under "refusing to help advance your teams position" because you're trying to get your team to not cap.

3IGYh.png

Multiple votebans in a short while against the same person? -1

3IHd0.png

votebanning a kid to teach him a lesson?

3IHfK.png

General immaturity?

Reactions: Toxik

-={SS}=- camp3r101

An explanation for those votes would be nice.
From what I remember, there was a player who was constantly yelling his every reaction to what happened to him in the game into the mic. This was going on for quite some time.
I had considered that to be spamming. So I went ahead and tried to initiate a vote.
After the first failed I tried again. Then I personally muted him.

As for the general immaturity, there was another player who was bickering back and forth among other players. I added a few comments.

Party Chocobo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
From what I remember, there was a player who was constantly yelling his every reaction to what happened to him in the game into the mic. This was going on for quite some time.
I had considered that to be spamming. So I went ahead and tried to initiate a vote.
After the first failed I tried again. Then I personally muted him.

As for the general immaturity, there was another player who was bickering back and forth among other players. I added a few comments.
Yelling after dying isn't spam. You also wanted to teach him a lesson. So I guess voteabuse is the propper way of doing that? You could have client muted them. We'll wait for an admin to deal with it since you have 2 priors. I being for voteabuse (gj charizard)

-={SS}=- camp3r101

Yelling after dying isn't spam. You also wanted to teach him a lesson. So I guess voteabuse is the propper way of doing that? You could have client muted them. We'll wait for an admin to deal with it since you have 2 priors. I being for voteabuse (gj charizard)

So yelling, making obscenenoises, clicking, singing. These things are not considered to be mic spam?

Shiny Charizard

Legendary Skial King
So yelling, making noises, clicking, singing. These things are not considered to be mic spam?
Then explain the voteBANs instead of voteMUTES. Also, didn't you notice the fact that the 2 puushes are of different people you tried banning?

Plus the prior from voteabuse already under your belt?
3II0M.png
*shrug*

Not going to bother commenting on your extreme age prejudice

3IHRe.png
dafuq

Status
Not open for further replies.