MellowHype

Scarcely Lethal Noob
+1

Played with RMSniper several times and would have to say that she would make a great admin. Very mature and friendly. She would make a great addition to the Skial staff.

duke_sam

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Great player, deals with the more toxic elements of the player base with poise, would definitely use her powers for good and not evil.

vitaminmoo

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
677 Skial hours in a year, a huge number of them with Becky.

She'd do a lot for LA Goldrush

Jennacraa

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Contributor
+1

She's got a great personality and is generally a wonderful person. I see her around all the time and everyone loves her for being such a lovable lady!

Ahz

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Seem to be a lot more griefers and trolls lately. Would definitely be a plus to have her with admin privs. She isn't afraid to speak in voice and doesnt get bent outta shape with the xbox crowd.

Adora

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
+1 :)

RMSniper would make a really great admin. Can't wait to see it happen!

Last edited:

SkepticalBear

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
Edit: RM is an awesome person and deserves to be an admin. I was just being salty at the time. My apologies, RM.

Last edited:
Reactions: Defibyoulater

Deadfront

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Wanted to see if you stayed committed as well as any adversity you came across. You have great rep from those that know you the best. You look like a great admin prospect.

+Dadfront

Last edited:
Reactions: Shula

BBQ Prophet

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
-1, you only started reporting people after you created an admin application. According to DavidBaekr that's one of the most important parts of an admin application.. so a bit miffed why he's +1'd this application.
He probably +1'd because it's a good app.
You're just mad.

Toxik

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
-1, you only started reporting people after you created an admin application. According to DavidBaekr that's one of the most important parts of an admin application.. so a bit miffed why he's +1'd this application.
rates salty

SkepticalBear

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
He probably +1'd because it's a good app.
You're just mad.

This forum is too good, if you ever express an opinion which is against the grain you're mad or salty.

I've never played with RMSniper so I can't comment on how she is as a player, although I'll take it at face value that she's a lovely person. However, based on what I know she has never made a report on these forums prior to posting an admin application.