FISH KILL

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Perfectly written admin app, has two years of knowledge when it comes to being an admin, seems nice and really active (those hours though). +1

Tayto

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
Could you tell us some of the experiences you've had as an admin? I'm sure you got a story or two in you.

RMSniper

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Could you tell us some of the experiences you've had as an admin? I'm sure you got a story or two in you.
You know... It has been too long for me to remember anything specific. You're always going to deal with trolls, hackers, etc. As a girl gamer who was an admin, I always dealt with a little more bullshit than the average admin, but it was to be expected. Too bad I can't remember any good stories about trolls! I'm sure there must have been some along the way. It definitely gives you a great feeling, though, in knowing you can help the server and/or community thrive by being able to quickly and effectively respond to any issues (and that other players could count on you! People like having those sort of people around).

*all of GRLA cross fingers while twiddling thumbs waiting for app to be approved*
Lucas, it takes many weeks for the app review process. Shh lol.

Reactions: OnYourMark ✿

ly_dee

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Wanted to wait before giving her my support. Played with her a few times and she even joined me on maps she doesn't even like. She's been making new friends pretty quickly (on server i usually frequent), seems genuinely friendly and does not sound like an attention whale when using her mic. Overall, I think she has the qualities to become an admin.

+1

Reactions: FISH KILL

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Questions:
  1. Ly_dee comes in and starts playing music on the mic, what do you do? If a command is to be executed, use her SteamID which can be found above.
  2. A bug similar to the one found in Love and War where bread could trigger the game's conclusion becomes active again, a friend, I don't know let's say [U:1:106005514] is obviously trying to execute it on Goldrush final stage, what do you do?

Last edited:

RMSniper

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Thank you for the opportunity to continue on in the admin application process!

--
  • Spamming
    • Whether music over voice chat is spam will be left to a server vote.
1. According to the first server rule and third bullet point (referenced above), it would be left up to the server to vote on whether they find the music over mic too extreme. Otherwise, the players in the server can client-side mute if it is bothering them.

• Exploiting
2. According to the fourth server rule (referenced above), exploiting is not allowed. However, the player in question has not yet executed the exploit. I would first warn the player using the following command:
sm_psay "#[U:1:106005514]" "Please don't exploit.". If the player then chooses to execute the exploit, I would ban them for one day (given no prior bans) using the following command: sm_ban "#[U:1:106005514]" 1440 "exploiting".

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Thank you for the opportunity to continue on in the admin application process!

--

1. According to the first server rule and third bullet point (referenced above), it would be left up to the server to vote on whether they find the music over mic too extreme. Otherwise, the players in the server can client-side mute if it is bothering them.

2. According to the fourth server rule (referenced above), exploiting is not allowed. However, the player in question has not yet executed the exploit. I would first warn the player using the following command:
sm_psay "#[U:1:106005514]" "Please don't exploit.". If the player then chooses to execute the exploit, I would ban them for one day (given no prior bans) using the following command: sm_ban "#[U:1:106005514]" 1440 "exploiting".
Bravo! Get more vouches from individuals you may know from here, good luck!