Contributor
Servers:
Mostly DUSTBOWL+ | NY And Turbine+| US but I can be anywhere
Time:
Central time 3am to 4pm
Hlstats:
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
No, I honestly play TF2 for the fun of it
What do you type to ban your own SteamID for 30 minutes for the reason obvious aimbot?:​
In The Console Using ~ : sm_ban "#STEAM_0:1:28184388" 30 "obvious aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
Well I play way too much, and I've honestly seen a lot of people break rules, it just feels like there could be more for me to help out to keep the servers fun and productive.​

#Edited Ban Question

Reactions: LadyPimpernel

Dave the Manly

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Seems legit. Neat logs, neat playtime, neat response to ban question. Neat mentality.
Oh, and a neat theme song too.

You play for fun, which is great. Would you be willing to go out of your way to handle reports, though?

Nue Houjuu

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
Thanks Dave, glad someone knows my theme ha ha. Go out of my way for reports? Sure if a server is having issues or with someone I could always stake out the server or check for issues when I'm needed. Or of course see whats up on the forums here, I've been an admin at an old server for a year a long time ago. As for forum stuff I'm green as grass, it was a while ago since I did one year admin server stuff so I'm a little rusty but willing to learn again.

Qistra

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
+1
I play a lot with Nue, and he's really trustworthy.
Great all around.

Ergoman

Uncharitable Spy
I have seen you around a few times. You seem like a nice player. +1

(Btw I hate your spell cards in UFO, such a bitch to dodge.) Haha, nice to meet a fellow touhou fan.

Nue Houjuu

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
I have seen you around a few times. You seem like a nice player. +1

(Btw I hate your spell cards in UFO, such a bitch to dodge.) Haha, nice to meet a fellow touhou fan.
; - ; ah thanks and yes its annoying~ Have a good day!

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
Take a look at some of the other applications that are in reviewing or approved and see if you can spot the difference.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
He must of done something to warrant the ban.

Not saying its a huge deal, but people over look these things.

Dave the Manly

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Both bans were from last year. Now, this might be a long shot, but what if Nue here.. LEARNED from those bans? What if, over time, he shaped up?
My +Dave is unwavering.