Status
Not open for further replies.

bluehawk

Legendary Skial King
-1 makes a better reporter than she would an actual admin. I feel most people have a hard time understanding her, gets angry easy, and interprets peoples words backwards completely misunderstanding them only for her to create her own made up scenario.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
Jedders cannot really warn people on the forums (except in reports) so it doesn't really matter. Besides i deleted everything anyway. That should be a clear sign to stop. So i don't why you brought it up.

A very unexpected anal

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
You make a good reporter, but you interpret people words backwards at times which leads you to get frustrated. When this happens, I see that you try to explain but it just makes it worse because you just jump in without thinking. I think you should step back and and see the situation as a whole before reacting to it. With that said my vote: Because it's fixable.
+0

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I like what blue said

changing to -1 for admin, but it would be cool to continue handling reports and letting other admins deal with it.

Astir

Legendary Skial King
After the Skial Staff came to a consensus regarding this application, we decide to decline this for several reasons:
  • Frequently contacting multiple staff members with questions and complaints about the active application.
  • Being involved in drama quite a lot.
  • Craving and demanding admin power too fiercely.
You can still stay active as a Jailbreak moderator, where you did a good job.

Don't contact Skial staff regarding your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.