Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi

Banned
Contributor
Servers:
JAILBREAK | NY, SAXTON HALE | EU, SAXTON HALE | US
Time:
I live in the GMT+1 zone. I am active from monday till friday at 17:00PM till 10:30PM and in the weekends I'm online from the moment I get up till I go to bed. Every now and then I might have plans for few hours which makes it difficult to join games, but I will be mobile on Skialforum though.
Hlstats:
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
No. Maybe annoyed if it's for reasons that have nothing to do with my capabilities. I'll just keep on reporting to admins and the forum. I will have to improve on the parts that made this application get denied.
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
Type in console: sm_ban "#STEAM_0:0:42348438" 30 "obvious aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
JAILBREAK...
Everyday on that server for hours. Keep reporting if it gets out of control but reports don't get handled for hours sometimes. I understand, it's Jailbreak after all.

Note, other app is closed but not denied, admin told me to make a fresh start instead of letting it get reopened.

Reactions: Duck-tor Who

flanky

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Most active moderator on that server. Why is +1'ing her a question?

Just +1. Take all my +1's.

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Very active, well-informed, responsible, and fun to talk to. Despite all of the drama that has happened in the past I think that can now be overlooked due to her current behavior. +1

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
I'm just going to drop a warning here to not carry over any drama or stupid shit from the previous thread. Post only relevant concerns/support.

Huse

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Well, what can I say. +1 from me. Very active moderator, quite a good person, plays jailbreak a bunch of time so she's active. Just +1.

Deadfront

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
+1 Active and involved. Already a Mod in the busiest of our servers. Good Luck LadyP!!!!!

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
+1

Since her last app I've gotten to play with her in jailbreak for awhile and seen for myself how she moderates the server. In my opinion, she does a great job at it. She's one of the most dedicated mods I've seen on the server, she handles rule breakers well and over all stays levelheaded. Sometimes she's handling rulebreakers more than she's playing the game which goes to show her dedication.

She also does a good job at helping out with reports. Heck, one time she watched a demo 10 times to get a list of player names and steam ID's of all the people participating in a big friendly player party, very rarely do people go through the effort of getting all the names and steam ID's of the people in that situation. This and her dedication to jailbreak goes to prove she's not a lazy admin and is a asset when it comes to keeping the community rid of rulebreakers.

Overall she's a nice person and a good moderator that would make a good dedicated admin

SharkWithALaserBeam

Truly Feared Pyro
+1
Chuck+Norris+Thumbs+up+epic+facts+beard+online+internet+personalities+positive+healthy+living+blogger+vlogger+fashion+get+off+my+internets+gomi.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.