Reedgreat

Gore-Spattered Heavy
+1
He has played long enough to know the rules, and has always been the first person to point out mistakes and help new players. Would make a great admin.

Killingman1911

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
fair point, im mainly using devil as a comparison between the two because he is just a good mediator. i wont use me cause of obvious reasons but killingman it is not your time yet, no offence.

None taken and will I get admin? I don't know, well I get mad if I lose? of course not. I want to do things for the community, I have I lot of respect for the community, they like me and if I do lose it's not like it's the end of the world.

herp 105.4

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
FF2 Balancer
yeah i know but again its like
yikes
god its like midnight and i have nothing to do and my brain is ded fuck sake

uppe-r

Contributor
I just don't believe your story about Dave. I've added him a long time ago, just to report someone, and he kept me on his friends list till now.

Apart from that, https://steamid.uk/profile/76561198211526708 shows (although it limits the shown friends) no sign of Dave on historical friends (not friends anymore). I even thought about becoming a Patron so it would show me the full list.
I checked on Dave's SteamRep page (https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198097232390) and yours (friends on Historical Data), and although it doesn't show every single day of 2016, you appear nowhere.
Your story about calling Dave/Dave being on the server already hasn't been concise once.

Therefore -1. I guess I shouldn't support an applicant that, by the looks of it, is lying on his app.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
My Point is we need someone who is on all the time on those servers or any server really
Never going to happen. The servers cannot be looked after 24/7 by staff. Which is why Skial has a report section for players to report someone breaking the rules.

The servers need, Responsible, Respectful and helpful admins.

If you're never on, or just barely you're a lack of help to the community and going back on your job of what you are meant to do

First of all, that isn't your decision to make. That is up to Skial staff to decide whether someone deserves to be kept as staff or not. On top of that, how are you going to sit there and say "The servers need responsible, respectful, and helpful admins" while shitting on a staff member who ONLY YOU think isn't that active? A bit hypocritical, no?

Also, there IS a report section. If you see someone breaking the rules, you should be reporting them. Not waiting on an admin to get on to take care of it. By the time that happens, the person who's hacking or being racist or whatever will most likely be gone. That's going to be on you if you see someone doing it and don't report it.

BIG -1

Your attitude needs a big fix and you arguing with people isn't helping your case. You're not mature enough to be a staff member, in my opinion.

Killingman1911

Then explain how did I get moderator on Skial JB I like how I bring that up and half the people against me are just like, "That never happened" and if it's not that they avoid it, why not answer explain that to me.

uppe-r

Contributor
Then explain how did I get moderator on Skial JB I like how I bring that up and half the people against me are just like, "That never happened" and if it's not that they avoid it, why not answer explain that to me.
Why are you deflecting instead of facing what the "crowd" is pointing out...

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Your attitude needs a big fix and you arguing with people isn't helping your case. You're not mature enough to be a staff member, in my opinion.
Case in point

Killingman1911

Like I said I already told you all I know yet you come at me, watch tomorrow I bet I will see in the thread, "Killingman was yelling and being disrespectful" i'm not doing that I am doing this as nice as I can yet you take it like I just rubbed you the wrong way.

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
This is present time, and you keep talking in past tense and are rather focused on your past responsibility as a Jailbreak mod. We're not denying your past contribution, but your fallback to any criticism is "If that is so why was I a jailbreak mod years ago"

Reactions: uppe-r

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Like I said I already told you all I know yet you come at me, watch tomorrow I bet I will see in the thread, "Killingman was yelling and being disrespectful" i'm not doing that I am doing this as nice as I can yet you take it like I just rubbed you the wrong way.
Dude, you are literally proving my point. You bickering back and forth with people that don't think you should get admin or think you lied about something is not helping your case. An admin has to have the 3 Cs together: Cool, Calm, and Collected. You have none of these things right now. You got mod for Jailbreak. Great. That's irrelevant. You're applying to be an admin for all servers. Having an admin that argues and bickers with people causing problems doesn't look good for the community. Regardless of how many good admins we have, people are going to latch on to the one bad admin that argues, and bickers, and complains, and talks shit about other staff and use that as a poster boy for why the community isn't good. Being an admin isn't just looking after the servers, it's also being the representatives of the community they look after. How you're acting right now is not what an admin should be. It's that simple.

Killingman1911

This is present time, and you keep talking in past tense and are rather focused on your past responsibility as a Jailbreak mod. We're not denying your past contribution, but your fallback to any criticism is "If that is so why was I a jailbreak mod years ago"

I just want to help out the community that is why I became a moderator, my job was to make sure people were following the rules and me becoming a mod was after all that stuff I did before hand

Killingman1911

Right now I am actually being nice I don't get how you take this as I am arguing because I am not I am proving a point, I am telling you why.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I just want to help out the community that is why I became a moderator, my job was to make sure people were following the rules and me becoming a mod was after all that stuff I did before hand
Then continue to help out the community by sending up reports of people you see breaking rules. Suggest new ideas or fixes or other things. But I personally don't think you're ready for or mature enough to be an admin.

Killingman1911

Funny thing is for the past half an hour it's just been 2 people shouting and roaring and I'm just like, "why bother'. Like when I read this I am being calm and collective.

uppe-r

Contributor
Right now I am actually being nice I don't get how you take this as I am arguing because I am not I am proving a point, I am telling you why.
I'd love to have an answer to my previous post then, if you could, instead of explaining how you got mod in JB.

I just don't believe your story about Dave. I've added him a long time ago, just to report someone, and he kept me on his friends list till now.

Apart from that, https://steamid.uk/profile/76561198211526708 shows (although it limits the shown friends) no sign of Dave on historical friends (not friends anymore). I even thought about becoming a Patron so it would show me the full list.
I checked on Dave's SteamRep page (https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198097232390) and yours (friends on Historical Data), and although it doesn't show every single day of 2016, you appear nowhere.
Your story about calling Dave/Dave being on the server already hasn't been concise once.

Therefore -1. I guess I shouldn't support an applicant that, by the looks of it, is lying on his app.

Killingman1911

I'd love to have an answer to my previous post then, if you could, instead of explaining how you got mod in JB.

First off you didn't ask earlier, because 2 months back we're talking about it, it was a huge debate and I said this 3 months earlier, "If I become Moderator you will see it better being watched over because at least I don't go strict and boom you're gone, No. I think everyone has a chance to play and if they mess up I will give them a warning and if they doing it again then they would be slayed."

uppe-r

Contributor
First off you didn't ask earlier, because 2 months back we're talking about it, it was a huge debate and I said this 3 months earlier, "If I become Moderator you will see it better being watched over because at least I don't go strict and boom you're gone, No. I think everyone has a chance to play and if they mess up I will give them a warning and if they doing it again then they would be slayed."
I was talking about my previous post (about you having reported a guy to Dave) not about JB... idc about JB or that you were a mod there.

Killingman1911

Like I did a fantastic job as moderator but you would have no clue because you were not their but anyways, it's pretty obvious but you want to keep it going on and on.