Servers:
FREAK FORTRESS | NY
Time:
I am active from 6:00 AM - 11:00 PM. Eastern Daylight Time
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
843:35:42 (26:49:57 AFK)
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
No, no I won't get mad if I lose admin. If I got removed for no reason then I would believe that I messed up but I wouldn't get mad, like if I was told the reason then I know what I messed up on but I would not get mad if I lost my admin status.
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#[U:1:251260980]" 30 "Obvious Aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
I believe I should be admin because I am more active on Team Fortress 2 then most players, I am Responsible, Respectful and Helpful. Sometimes I see some admins that go on a server they have never been on before and Ban and mute a player for no reason, and they don't know what the game mode is about and if they do they have very little experience with the players and the community of that game mode, Like Jailbreak and FreakFortress I have got lots of experience on the servers I know a lot of people and they know me and like and support me.

And Some admins are busy I can understand that but if I become admin I would be doing this job to the best of my ability to make sure the community is not cheating, Griefing, ghosting or writing an unknown website in the chat. Admins can be busy but I would be on more than them like three times more and I heard lots upon lots of complaints from the community about some of these issues and I can understand the problem comparing to some others.

I understand the rules of Skial and I have become Moderator on Skial Jailbreak testing out for bugs and watching of the community making sure they follow and understand the rules, I have played Team Fortress 2 ever since I got a steam account I know the idea of the game, and with me around if I get elected as Admin you will see so much good within the community, on the servers we don't need any cheaters we need to throw them off the server, and of course no Griefers the community does not need the BS from them. But if elected as Admin you would see a better and safer community for the players, like I said we don't need any cheaters or Greifers.

My ID on Steam https://steamcommunity.com/id/SexyWitchKillingman192/

My Steam Rep https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198211526708

Last edited:

Vodka4Gaben

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Servers:
FREAK FORTRESS | NY
Time:
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
No, no I won't get mad if I lose admin. If I got removed for no reason then I would believe that I messed up but I wouldn't get mad, like if I was told the reason then I know what I messed up on but I would not get mad if I lost my admin status.
I believe I should be admin because I am more active on Team Fortress 2 then most players, I am Responsible, Respectful and Helpful. Sometimes I see some admins that go on a server they have never been on before and Ban and mute a player for no reason, and they don't know what the game mode is about and if they do they have very little experience with the players and the community of that game mode, Like Jailbreak and FreakFortress I have got lots of experience on the servers I know a lot of people and they know me and like and support me.

And Some admins are busy I can understand that but if I become admin I would be doing this job to the best of my ability to make sure the community is not cheating, Griefing, ghosting or writing an unknown website in the chat. Admins can be busy but I would be on more than them like three times more and I heard lots upon lots of complaints from the community about some of these issues and I can understand the problem comparing to some others.

I understand the rules of Skial and I have become Moderator on Skial Jailbreak testing out for bugs and watching of the community making sure they follow and understand the rules, I have played Team Fortress 2 ever since I got a steam account I know the idea of the game, and with me around if I get elected as Admin you will see so much good within the community, on the servers we don't need any cheaters we need to throw them off the server, and of course no Griefers the community does not need the BS from them. But if elected as Admin you would see a better and safer community for the players, like I said we don't need any cheaters or Greifers.​
i like

soo

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Sometimes I see some admins that go on a server they have never been on before and Ban and mute a player for no reason, and they don't know what the game mode is about and if they do they have very little experience with the players and the community of that game mode,

Are you talking about skial? If so, have you brought this up before? Do you have evidence of this?

uppe-r

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
Have you ever seen a cheater or any other kind of rule breaker? If so, how did you act in these situations?

Killingman1911

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Servers:
FREAK FORTRESS | NY
Time:
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:

I understand the rules of Skial and I have become Moderator on Skial Jailbreak testing out for bugs and watching of the community making sure they follow and understand the rules, I have played Team Fortress 2 ever since I got a steam account I know the idea of the game, and with me around if I get elected as Admin you will see so much good within the community, on the servers we don't need any cheaters we need to throw them off the server, and of course no Griefers the community does not need the BS from them. But if elected as Admin you would see a better and safer community for the players, like I said we don't need any cheaters or Greifers.

My ID on Steam https://steamcommunity.com/id/SexyWitchKillingman192/

My Steam Rep https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198211526708

uppe-r

Contributor
Hi again :)

Have you ever seen a cheater or any other kind of rule breaker? If so, how did you act in these situations?

Also, why should anyone add their +1's to someone who's been muted so many times already, for both voteabusing and ghosting?

Killingman1911

Little annoying to know I made a second one of this but alright, so Yes I have seen a cheater cheating using aimbot like anytime you went around a corner he would shoot you like he knew you were coming around that corner but how I dealt with the situation is I reported him the Steam account, and I voted in game and I also called a admin.

And To be Honest I will admit, I have done those things but that's in the past, have I ever done it ever since? No. I have been Moderator of JailBreak for Skial helping find bugs and at the same time also keeping an eye of the community in game to make sure they follow the rules, and understand them.

uppe-r

Contributor
Little annoying to know I made a second one of this but alright, so Yes I have seen a cheater cheating using aimbot like anytime you went around a corner he would shoot you like he knew you were coming around that corner but how I dealt with the situation is I reported him the Steam account, and I voted in game and I also called a admin.

And To be Honest I will admit, I have done those things but that's in the past, have I ever done it ever since? No. I have been Moderator of JailBreak for Skial helping find bugs and at the same time also keeping an eye of the community in game to make sure they follow the rules, and understand them.
Out of curiosity, who was the admin you called? Also, why not creating a report instead of voting ingame? Ingame votes only last for a few minutes

Killingman1911

Are you talking about skial? If so, have you brought this up before? Do you have evidence of this?

This was on Skial yes, and like this happened a long time ago I was on Jail Break and then Luke, the admin to be fair most were not fond of him but he either banned or muted half the server now it was not all at once but he still did it. And when just recently the JB was brought back I helped bring it back, same with some others to and I was talking to Bottiger about this and that is where he told him to not go on the server.

Killingman1911

Out of curiosity, who was the admin you called? Also, why not creating a report instead of voting ingame? Ingame votes only last for a few minutes

At the time I think I told Dave about it but by the time he came he already left, and then on Freak Fortress you are not allowed to be friendly as the boss and someone was being friendly and that's where I contacted him about the situation, and In game votes some times I could barely use because other times they would say you need to wait this amount of time but I would mostly use the in game votes for people like mute for example if they are spamming the mics and if it is just someone posting a website to unknown website then I would use the Ban.

uppe-r

Contributor
At the time I think I told Dave about it but by the time he came he already left, and then on Freak Fortress you are not allowed to be friendly as the boss and someone was being friendly and that's where I contacted him about the situation, and In game votes some times I could barely use because other times they would say you need to wait this amount of time but I would mostly use the in game votes for people like mute for example if they are spamming the mics and if it is just someone posting a website to unknown website then I would use the Ban.

I don't think you quite understood me. Why didn't you report those rule breakers, instead of using votes? They would probably get punished for longer. That's the right thing to do about rule breakers, report.
Also, how did you talk with Dave about this? What I mean is, what platform did you use for this? Was it a public chat where we could get confirmation, or was it through Steam chat, or Discord DM's...?

Bottiger

Administrator
Sometimes I see some admins that go on a server they have never been on before and Ban and mute a player for no reason, and they don't know what the game mode is about and if they do they have very little experience with the players and the community of that game mode,

According to Luke, he was on Jailbreak all the time though and it was the only server he played on near the end of his time on TF2.

And that's only 1 admin.

Killingman1911

Dave on Steam in game like on TF2 when he was on the server in game, and at the time I was new to skial like back around 2016. And ever since I have been on Skial for 4 years and on their servers ever since. I have a lot of respect for Dave I think he is a great admin, he does his job and has a good sense of humor. And to be honest I should have reported it on skial's engine but I didn't at the time, wish I did but I can't go back.

Killingman1911

According to Luke, he was on Jailbreak all the time though and it was the only server he played on near the end of his time on TF2.

And that's only 1 admin.

That's true, but some Admins they are busy either in real life or on TF2 on one Server, and I have played upon hours of TF2, and these days I go mostly on Skial servers, like JailBreak, Freak Fortress, 2Fort and Deathrun. And some admins don't go on those servers and when an admin does and they never played that gamemode then they wouldn't know the rules or they took a quick look but that's it really, and they don't know the community. I played on all 4 of those servers I know the community, I know the rules and I know how things go.

Killingman1911

And it's really hard to find someone who is on all the time, has a sense of humor, knows their community, knows the rules of the server and knows what needs to be done in tough situations.

Bottiger

Administrator
But my point is that this claim is wrong:

Sometimes I see some admins that go on a server they have never been on before and Ban and mute a player for no reason

This isn't something that happens "sometimes" and as far as I can tell, it isn't something that even happened 1 time.

As I said about Luke, he played on Jailbreak long enough to know what the rules were even if he was too strict for everyone's liking.

If you want to criticize the admins, that's fine. But you need to prove it.

uppe-r

Contributor
Dave on Steam in game like on TF2 when he was on the server in game, and at the time I was new to skial like back around 2016. And ever since I have been on Skial for 4 years and on their servers ever since. I have a lot of respect for Dave I think he is a great admin, he does his job and has a good sense of humor. And to be honest I should have reported it on skial's engine but I didn't at the time, wish I did but I can't go back.

and I voted in game and I also called a admin.
This is what you said first.

At the time I think I told Dave about it but by the time he came he already left
Ok, he had to come into the server...

Dave on Steam in game like on TF2 when he was on the server in game
But now you say he was already in the server?

I'm kinda doubting your word...

Killingman1911

This is what you said first.

Ok, he had to come into the server...

But now you say he was already in the server?

I'm kinda doubting your word...

Here I will tell you i think you miss understood me, I called the admin to come to the server, and when he said he was on his he left as soon as he knew an admin was coming and by the time he got to the server I told him what happened in the in game chat and said what he did.