uppe-r

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
Here I will tell you i think you miss understood me, I called the admin to come to the server, and when he said he was on his he left as soon as he knew an admin was coming and by the time he got to the server I told him what happened in the in game chat and said what he did.
My question remains: how did you "call the admin"? You said, in one of your last posts, he was already on the server. Now you're saying again you had to call him.

Killingman1911

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
My Point is, we need someone who is on all the time, someone who can stop this problem from happening or starting. Now Luke for example I'll admit he did his job he did what he had to do but he was at least half the reason people didn't want to show up even at the time I didn't want to go on their, he might have had fun but you can't go strict without a warning. Like I was moderator of Jail break and I did to the best of my ability made sure they followed the rules. I would give them a warning before they just kept on doing it.

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
My Point is, we need someone who is on all the time, someone who can stop this problem from happening or starting. Now Luke for example I'll admit he did his job he did what he had to do but he was at least half the reason people didn't want to show up even at the time I didn't want to go on their, he might have had fun but you can't go strict without a warning. Like I was moderator of Jail break and I did to the best of my ability made sure they followed the rules. I would give them a warning before they just kept on doing it.

My question remains: how did you "call the admin"?

Killingman1911

My question remains: how did you "call the admin"? You said, in one of your last posts, he was already on the server. Now you're saying again you had to call him.

I called him through Steam once when it happened, but when I told the guy I was calling an admin he left in the time when I was doing so, then Dave showed up on the server and I told him what happened in game chat on TF2. In total I only had to call him once.

herp 105.4

Contributor
FF2 Balancer
Ima just say no. No offence to killingman, but he is a bit... not proper and also if anything ali/devil/peri peri sauce should be admin because he has been a responsible person on skial for so god damn long

Reactions: Percilius

uppe-r

Contributor
I called him through Steam once when it happened, but when I told the guy I was calling an admin he left in the time when I was doing so, then Dave showed up on the server and I told him what happened in game chat on TF2. In total I only had to call him once.
Do you think telling the guy you had called an admin was smart? You could've also recorded a demo.
By the way, what would you say was the date when you messaged Dave? Just a rough estimate, like start of 2017 or something (if you can remember, ofc).

Killingman1911

To be fair I played on Skial servers a long time, their were times when I might have done something wrong like break a rule but ever since I have been responsible, I am not going to lie and say, "Yeah I never broke a rule in my life on Skial servers". No that's just not me I will admit it that I have done it, but now I just don't want to see anyone breaking the rules, now I respect skial servers I love playing on them, I have over a good amount of hours on the server.

Killingman1911

Do you think telling the guy you had called an admin was smart? You could've also recorded a demo.
By the way, what would you say was the date when you messaged Dave? Just a rough estimate, like start of 2017 or something (if you can remember, ofc).

At the time I was new to TF2 itself and skial, like it was around 2016. Sure it was not the smartest idea to tell the guy but that was then. That is my point

Killingman1911

My Point is we need someone who is on all the time on those servers or any server really, The servers need, Responsible, Respectful and helpful admins. If you're never on, or just barely you're a lack of help to the community and going back on your job of what you are meant to do.

herp 105.4

Contributor
FF2 Balancer
My Point is we need someone who is on all the time on those servers or any server really, The servers need, Responsible, Respectful and helpful admins. If you're never on, or just barely you're a lack of help to the community and going back on your job of what you are meant to do.
so devil

Reactions: Percilius

herp 105.4

Contributor
FF2 Balancer
why would you disagree? devil has more hours than you, been here longer than you and is on more frequently than you.

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
Leaning towards a -1 based off responses, attitude, and information provided by Bottiger.

Your history with being a troublemaker doesn't concern me, it's been over 6 months since your last punishment. I'm going to remain a +0 for now.

why would you disagree? devil has more hours than you, been here longer than you and is on more frequently than you.

Do not derail Killingman's application saying someone else who has not applied would be a better admin than him. This is killingman's application, not your friend's.

Killingman1911

Leaning towards a -1 based off responses, attitude, and information provided by Bottiger.

Your history with being a troublemaker doesn't concern me, it's been over 6 months since your last punishment. I'm going to remain a +0 for now.

Do not derail Killingman's application saying someone else who has not applied would be a better admin than him. This is killingman's application, not your friend's.

I will admit, I have done things in the past and I know it's they're on Skial records but the most important thing is what is happening now and what to look forward to in the future, am I proud of some of the things I have done in the past? No I am not, but is their room for change. Like how did I become moderator of Jail Break on Skial explain that one to me.

herp 105.4

Contributor
FF2 Balancer

fair point, im mainly using devil as a comparison between the two because he is just a good mediator. i wont use me cause of obvious reasons but killingman it is not your time yet, no offence.