Robin #jw

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Servers:
2FORT | LA
Time:
Sunday-Thursday 6PM-12AM, Friday-Saturday 3PM-3AM (EST)
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
237:16:33 (04:41:37 AFK)
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
I've had an enjoyable experience on skial servers without admin, so I wouldn't be upset if I lost the privilege.
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#[U:1:44075663]" 30 "Obvious Aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
My name is "Robin", which has been my official alias for over 6 years, but I am currently known as "Juice Wayne" on the 2fort LA server which I primarily frequent. I've played on Skial servers sporadically since 2012, usually coming on for a few hours to relax or unwind. However, recently I started getting involved with the Skial community present on the 24/7 LA 2fort server, and I found myself wanting to use my tf2 experience to help better the community. I am a retired competitive sniper that used to play in UGC.

Link to my player page
https://www.ugcleague.com/players_page.cfm?player_id=76561198004341391

While I was playing comp tf2, I assisted several UGC admins in reviewing sniper related demos that were being looked into for hacking (walls, trigger, and aimbot being the most common). I also have 6.8k hours in tf2 and over 3k on sniper which I feel gives me a wealth of game knowledge and experience that I can utilize to handle complex issues and track down cheaters.

Before the community died in 2018, I was a global admin for the Railbait community where I was tasked with performing similar admin responsibilities compared to the Skial position. This role helped me understand the importance of being rational, level-headed, and understanding. It also taught me the value admins bring to a community.

Thank you for looking over my application and considering me for the position.​

Reactions: Toxik and Kaleido

Robin #jw

I can understand where you are coming from, but the actual situation was me making a joke about night blade hacking because at the time codeseven and night blade were both on, and he always accuses night blade. I don't believe that night blade is at all hacking.

Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I can understand where you are coming from, but the actual situation was me making a joke about night blade hacking because at the time codeseven and night blade were both on, and he always accuses night blade. I don't believe that night blade is at all hacking.

He's being sarcastic about your sarcastic chat/hackusation.

Kaleido

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
This human, I adore muchly. However! I ask; Can you handle stupid? You have to actually pay attention to all the shitty whiners as admin. Is this doable for you my dear?

Reactions: Robin #jw

Robin #jw

This human, I adore muchly. However! I ask; Can you handle stupid? You have to actually pay attention to all the shitty whiners as admin. Is this doable for you my dear?
Yeah I understand that admin's aren't there to relax, I know the responsibilities (dealing with stupid) that come with the job. I've dealt with all kinds of stupid as both a player and admin, and I am confident I have the rational and patience to handle them. I want to help, and if dealing with stupid is what I must do, do it I shall.

Kaleido

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
Hngg. That reply was like butter on warm toast.

Goofing around aside, Juicy is a chill player, clean chat, never toxic or hostile and very friendly.

+1 from me.

mitsu_

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
I've known robin for a good 4 years, down to earth guy, chill personality. He has a good friend of mine since his admin days on Railbait servers and honestly was the only one who kept me playing there. no complaints with this guy. +1 <3

Reactions: soo and Robin #jw

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
go to your steam and put a space between dragon and ball then we're gucci
e06d5badf09fae28d235516e9a788857.png

+1

Robin #jw

Oh that's awkward, but it is fixed my man. Thanks for the support and for pointing out that egregious mistake.

Reactions: Chance

Crash.ca

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
Haven't had the pleasure to play against or with Juice, but your attitude seems on point as well as humor or humour as they spell it here in Canadia +1 good luck on your application.

Reactions: Toxik