Remi 76

Scarcely Lethal Noob
+1. I think Patillian is a great fit for this spot considering over the course of 3 years i've seen staff come and go. Pat has always been involved on skial servers, especially Skial Jb NY which needs great admins to help improve the servers rules and those who need punishment that don't follow them. If you promote Patillian you guys won't regret it.

patillian

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
I am ready and prepared for people to ask me questions about situations I may face as admin and how I would solve it.

SoGhostE

Scarcely Lethal Noob
+1 cause we need more admins on the server. And I know pat does a good job of being an admin on another server.

patillian

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Also, I'm also very familiar with Jailbreak rules, unlike most admins. The only admins that for sure know the rules/procedures are @D3xus @Cream Tea and @Dave . Frequent players on jailbreak have said I would be a great admin that we deserve for jailbreak.

Last edited:

ly_dee

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
>First application got declined
>Re-applies 3 months later
=impatient, dying to get that admin status

Correct me if i'm wrong but in the history of admin apps, i don't think anyone got admin after reapplying a short amount of time later.

His first app got declined July 27, he then applied at European Studs five days later and got admin August 5. Again, it just shows how impatient he is or as Tayto likes to say, "romanticizing the position". Still at EStuds, this:
That admin used to abuse on there and he had an unnecessary hatred for me. So he would mute me for no reason, but I would just unmute myself and he would keep spamming it.
From another admin at Estuds
qftPlfx.png

is problematic to me. Even if he says he will never do that on Skial, it still happened on EStuds recently and i don't like it.

He has a history of having past offenses, from both accounts, and although it's not a big deal because it had happened a while ago (some of them not that long ago) and because he now "has changed his behavior" he didn't only have 1 but multiple silences which personally bothers me.

In his first app, Tayto said:
Your silence happened not even a week ago.

Play more. Prove that you can go way longer without breaking a single rule to prove that you understand them, then come back and apply. For now -1
to which he replied:
ok I will not break a rule for a month or so. I promise!
What is that supposed to mean? "Ok i won't break the rule for a month so it'll be enough time to prove i've changed, therefore i can reapply again"?

and popular player on Skial servers and forums.
I mean, i don't think so but he likes to find any positive thing possible to make his app look good.

- I am very familiar with Jailbreak rules/procedures which some admins are not.​
Also, I'm also very familiar with Jailbreak rules, unlike most admins.
No need to emphasize admins' incompetence.

He has commented in a bunch of appeals (and reports?), saying useless things that got deleted, showing he can't read simple things like "If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary."
He's made this report 2 weeks ago https://www.skial.com/threads/☣⚡-z-Ƭk-Žéref™☭☠-☣⚡-z-Ƭk-Žéref™☭☠-spawncamp.69715/ showing he doesn't really know the rules that well.

courtsnort♩♪♫♬

Banned
Contributor
Red flag:
FREAK FORTRESS | NY 10/10/2016 - 09:05:58 AM HG. Patkillian it may decline ;~;
FREAK FORTRESS | NY 10/10/2016 - 09:05:51 AM HG. Patkillian someone did so much research on my admin app

It appears as if you believe that having randoms come and +1 you is going to get you a guaranteed job here. It doesn't work like that. Support from the community is nice, it helps, but no matter how much community support you get, it comes down to your actions.
JAILBREAK | NY 10/10/2016 - 12:16:06 AM HG. Patkillian it needs as much ratings as it can get
JAILBREAK | NY 10/10/2016 - 12:15:55 AM HG. Patkillian /
JAILBREAK | NY 10/10/2016 - 12:15:54 AM HG. Patkillian can u take a look at ma admin app

Very immature

JAILBREAK | NY 10/09/2016 - 09:32:03 PM HG. Patkillian FuzzySeaCreature more like FurrySweetCancer

Also a bit immature that half of your chat log is Lenny faces and vote bans that appear to have no context to them

Huge -1

dragonslayerdv

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Listen pat i'll give you a +1 but really, I'll give you a +100,000,000 cause your so amazing!:blush::yum::anguished::)

Percilius

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
FF2 Balancer
+1 because you are an amazing person to know and you are really friendly with others :*)

Whip_Cactus

Truly Feared Pyro
Lots of +1's due to popularity and almost begging on server. Personally I think you're quite a nice guy but wouldn't make a good admin -1

Tayto

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
Sorry, -1. I do not feel that you would be competent for the position.