patillian

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Servers:
2FORT+ | NY | Fast, Bottiger's 24/7 Idle, DEATH RUN | US, DEGROOT | NY | Fast, FREAK FORTRESS | NY, JAILBREAK | NY
Time:
Weekdays: 3:30 PM - 9:30 PM│Weekends: 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM Time zone: EST UTC-05:00
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
Tfcustom: 313:38:00 (07:59:42 AFK) Tf: 12:38:35 (33:19 AFK)
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
Nope
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#[U:1:166576616]" 30 "obvious aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
- I am a friendly, helpful, kind, and popular player on Skial servers and forums.
- From my last admin app, I have had branched out to different servers on Skial.
- I have over 300 hours in total on all of Skial from the few months I've been on.
- My behavior has drastically gotten better over the 3 months that I had to think about my past actions and make sure I think before I do such acts of stupidity on Skial or all of Tf2.
- I take rule breaking very seriously and am very fair with my punishments on servers.
- I am on a lot of times when most admins are not on.
- I am very familiar with Jailbreak rules/procedures which some admins are not.
- I have had people say to me, we should have an admin on Jailbreak a lot more often than what they are right now. I can be that admin.
- In my playing time I have only 3 silences, and 1 perma ban that was an accident and I take full responsibility towards that.
- I have met and spoke with a lot of admins, and each of them are friendly and could say I am friendly as well. I always say "Sorry to bother you" or "Sorry if this was unnecessary" and of course, "Thank you!"
- When my first admin app got declined, I had to think of my actions. So I took about a month long break, and over that I got admin on EStuds, and now take things very seriously and am more mature about everything I do and say.
Welp, that's my reasons. I hope I can join the friendly, kind, and helpful environment of Skial. Thanks for reading! :blush:
Disclaimer: I have had a past account on tf2 by the name of ExVein, I take full responsibility for the past silences I had on this account. I am very sorry this account was misused by myself. As I said, I am more mature now. This account is also very old, it's last silence was on December 7th, 2013. Sorry for the racism and spam I did on that account.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ktmryder

patillian

Edit: I own a mic, is this makes any difference. I also didn't include my tfidle and tftrade hours, as they are very low.

Last edited:

Tayto

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
- I take rule breaking very seriously and am very fair with my punishments on servers.

Could you clarify this line, please? The "fair with your punishments" part.

patillian

Could you clarify this line, please? The "fair with your punishments" part.
I do a reasonable time limit to their comm block/ban. Not just instantly perma ban them for 1 time of them breaking a little rule. Only hacking will I not hesitate to insta perma ban them.

patillian

Servers:
2FORT | EU, 2FORT | EU | Fast, 2FORT | LA | Fast, 2FORT | NY | Fast, 2FORT | TX | Fast, 2FORT | US, 2FORT | US | Fast, 2FORT+ | EU | Fast, 2FORT+ | LA | Fast, 2FORT+ | NY | Fast, 2FORT+ | TX | Fast, BADWATER | EU, BADWATER | LA, Bottiger's 24/7 Idle, DEATH RUN | EU, DEATH RUN | EU 2, DEATH RUN | US, DEATH RUN | US 2, DEGROOT | NY | Fast, DUSTBOWL | EU, DUSTBOWL | TX | Fast, DUSTBOWL+ | EU, DUSTBOWL+ | LA, DUSTBOWL+ | NY, FREAK FORTRESS | NY, FRONTIER+ | EU | Fast, FRONTIER+ | US | Fast, GOLDRUSH | LA | Fast, HARVEST | EU | Fast, HARVEST | LA | Fast, HARVEST | US | Fast, HIGHTOWER | EU | Fast, HIGHTOWER | LA | Fast, HIGHTOWER+ | EU | Fast, HIGHTOWER+ | US | Fast, JAILBREAK | NY, KOTH+ | US | Fast, ORANGE+ | EU, ORANGE+ | US, PAYLOAD | EU | Fast, PAYLOAD | EU | Fast, PAYLOAD+ | LA | Fast, PAYLOAD+ | US | Fast, SAXTON HALE | EU, SAXTON HALE | EU 2, SAXTON HALE | NY, SAXTON HALE | US, SUIJIN | EU | Fast, SUIJIN | NY | Fast, TRADE | EU, TRADE | NY, TRADE | US, TURBINE | EU | Fast, TURBINE | LA | Fast, TURBINE | NY | Fast, TURBINE | TX | Fast, TURBINE+ | EU 1 | Fast, TURBINE+ | EU 2 | Fast, TURBINE+ | LA | Fast, TURBINE+ | US | Fast, UPWARD | EU, UPWARD | LA, UPWARD | TX
Time:
Weekdays: 3:30 PM - 9:30 PM│Weekends: 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM Time zone: EST UTC-05:00
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
Tfcustom: 313:38:00 (07:59:42 AFK) Tf: 12:38:35 (33:19 AFK)
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
Nope
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#[U:1:166576616]" 30 "obvious aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
- I am a friendly, helpful, kind, and popular player on Skial servers and forums.
- From my last admin app, I have had branched out to different servers on Skial.
- I have over 300 hours in total on all of Skial from the few months I've been on.
- My behavior has drastically gotten better over the 3 months that I had to think about my past actions and make sure I think before I do such acts of stupidity on Skial or all of Tf2.
- I am on a lot of times when most admins are not on.
- I have had people say to me, we should have an admin on Jailbreak a lot more often than what they are right now. I can be that admin.
- In my playing time I have only 3 silences, and 1 perma ban that was an accident and I take full responsibility towards that.
- I have met and spoke with a lot of admins, and each of them are friendly and could say I am friendly as well. I always say "Sorry to bother you" or "Sorry if this was unnecessary" and of course, "Thank you!"
- When my first admin app got declined, I had to think of my actions. So I took about a month long break, and over that I got admin on EStuds, and now take things very seriously and am more mature about everything I do and say.
Welp, that's my reasons. I hope I can join the friendly, kind, and helpful environment of Skial. Thanks for reading! :blush:
Disclaimer: I have had a past account on tf2 by the name of ExVein, I take full responsibility for the past silences I had on this account. I am very sorry this account was misused by myself. As I said, I am more mature now. This account is also very old, it's last silence was on December 7th, 2013. Sorry for the racism and spam I did on that account.
Edit: I have administrative experience on tf2 that is still going on at European Studs, so I am familiar with sourcemod commands.

RMSniper

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Honestly, I would love for you to prove me wrong, but something just seems off about you. On a side note, please choose the servers you actually play on on a consistent basis, not all of them, lol.

patillian

Honestly, I would love for you to prove me wrong, but something just seems off about you. On a side note, please choose the servers you actually play on on a consistent basis, not all of them, lol.
First, what seems off about me? Second, the servers I usually play on are: Bottiger's 24/7 Idle, Degroot NY Fast, Jailbreak NY, Freak Fortress NY, Deathrun NY, 2fort Fast NY, and Trade US.

Tayto

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
I'm having trouble finding anything wrong with the app beyond the story of you being silenced on another account. You didn't dodge the silence, did you?

edit: Oh wait.

Why do you have a perma ban? Where are you perma-banned from?

Last edited:

ly_dee

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
- When my first admin app got declined, I had to think of my actions. So I took about a month long break, and over that I got admin on EStuds, and now take things very seriously and am more mature about everything I do and say.​
Can you explain this, the first one being from 2 weeks ago: http://europeanstuds.eu/index.php?p=commslist&page=1&searchText=STEAM_0:0:83288308

T-Wayne

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
I do a reasonable time limit to their comm block/ban. Not just instantly perma ban them for 1 time of them breaking a little rule. Only hacking will I not hesitate to insta perma ban them.

Hey Patillian, you do know we have default ban/commblock lengths right? You informed yourself right?

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
+0
Read through Admin Info so you can find out more information about how Skial operates.
I'll support after I've seen more from you, making valid reports is a good way to show that you understand how we operate.

Personally I think this is huge, I've said before in other applications - but we need admins who play Jailbreak.

Why do you have a perma ban? Where are you perma-banned from?
He was perma banned from Skial for using a VPN, he has since been unbanned.
You've only actually had one silence, from the way that we count punishments.

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
First, what seems off about me?
To be honest with you, while I don't see you abusing your admin at all I do see you being a pushover or way too lenient.
You need to be confident when you ban people and just from my interactions/research on you, you don't seem to be able to handle that.
Also, you stepped into an appeal with misinformation before you knew what you were talking about AND joined the site on (while it was for a proxy) an appeal.
On top of this, you administrating a different community with different rules ect. just makes me a bit nervous especially because you're already getting them confused.
That's not a great first impression.

patillian

AND joined the site on (while it was for a proxy) an appeal.
I joined Skial on an Admin Application where they said apply again in a few months until my behavior has changed and so it has.
I do see you being a pushover or way too lenient.
I don't let people control me or take advantage of me, I am equal to everyone no matter if friend or foe. If people break the rules, they get punished, it's that simple. If they are frequent to Skial, than they should be breaking rules if they know them already. Fair is fair, if people don't like it, they can go somewhere else.

Last edited:

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I joined Skial on an Admin Application where they said apply again in a few months until my behavior has changed and so it has.

I don't let people control me or take advantage of me, I am equal to everyone no matter if friend or foe. If people break the rules, they get punished, it's that simple. If they are frequent to Skial, than they should be breaking rules if they know them already. Fair is fair, if people don't like it, they can go somewhere else.
Guess I dropped some nice misinformation here, too. My bad; I didn't notice your first app.
As for you being too lenient; that is my main concern. Your policy in theory is good but I just wonder how good you will be at practicing it.
Either way my opinion means little if you get support from other people. Try to get some of the people from the servers you regular to make accounts and support you.