Status
Not open for further replies.

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Well this all depends on what a BIG donator means. I personally think that a big donate is $100 and above. Just in my opinion.
I personally think it means more "constant donator". But that's just what I think.mi do agree that donating and doing raffles isn't gonna help you get admin, just make you popular (as in my first post).

JohnnyGaloshes

Banned
Contributor
http://www.skial.com/threads/how-we-pick-admins.39818/

Donator does count as a tribute to an admin application. Granted I have only donated a total of $30, its still showing support. You don't just donate to get powers, I did not care about the powers, infact I don't even like most of them besides the !hat command. Sometimes !trail, but overall they are worthless to me. I did it to show support and I know Skial is going in a tight spot due to Valve.

When does $30 put you in the "Big donator" sector.

Reactions: Defibyoulater

JohnnyGaloshes

Banned
Contributor
I never said it did, it does not hurt to bring it up is all.

You are trying too hard and i think you want it so badly it will go to your head and you will abuse your powers if you should miraculously get it . And your history in Unmod also plays a fact. Not saying it won't affect your admin app, just "Bringing it up is all"

I'll keep it at -1

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
You are trying too hard and i think you want it so badly it will go to your head and you will abuse your powers if you should miraculously get it . And your history in Unmod also plays a fact. Not saying it won't affect your admin app, just "Bringing it up is all"

I'll keep it at -1
How does "Trying too hard" = Abuse? Also don't even mention unmod, no one takes it seriously.

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor

I'll keep it at -1
If thats what you think then so be it, I respect your opinion and what you have to say. We have all gone to unmod at one point, tho I have never done anything bad and or very bad in unmod. Even if my application got declined does not mean I'm not going to keep making reports to an admin or on the forum and help people who need it.

Last edited:

JohnnyGaloshes

Banned
Contributor
If thats what you think then so be it, I respect your opinion and what you have to say. We have all gone to unmod at one point, tho I have never done anything bad and or very bad in unmod. Even if my application got declined does not mean I'm not going to keep making reports to an admin or on the forum and help people who need it.

You have done bad things in Unmod. You constantly post insults and hatred. That shows you are potentially not a very nice person and would be biased to your powers of admin.

Ryulise

Wicked Nasty Engineer
I honestly don't care if he is rude on the forums (and I don't even truly know if he is), but I care more about activity in game on the forum as this is for server admin.

+1

Frogzard of Idle

Scarcely Lethal Noob
+1

Whether or not questionable posts in unmod is relevant is a tricky matter; on one hand, it is unmod so it is posted in the confidence that the post would not make a difference in an admin app, and it is just the forums as well. However, that very confidence that the post doesn't matter results in a reflection of the person's personality (in other words, how they act when the po-po ain't involved; their true colors.)

As for me, the only thing that is questionable is
i7JpQqs.jpg

But to only have one 1 vote abuse offense over ~312 hours of time on skial servers is forgive-able.

Reactions: Chance

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
+1

Whether or not questionable posts in unmod is relevant is a tricky matter; on one hand, it is unmod so it is posted in the confidence that the post would not make a difference in an admin app, and it is just the forums as well. However, that very confidence that the post doesn't matter results in a reflection of the person's personality (in other words, how they act when the po-po ain't involved; their true colors.)

As for me, the only thing that is questionable is
i7JpQqs.jpg

But to only have one 1 vote abuse offense over ~312 hours of time on skial servers is forgive-able.
That and a console mute/ban isn't that bad considering people are able to start false votes. Happened to me twice :<

Status
Not open for further replies.