Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Servers:
SAXTON HALE | EU, SAXTON HALE | US
Time:
EST - Starting at 9 AM - 2 PM I can not be on servers, but I can be on the fourm between those times. At 3 PM - 9 PM I can be on servers. (The times are different due to summer. But in the future they will still apply. But I can be on the forum at any time of the day)
Hlstats:
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
No. I would perfer a reason but if this did happen I would have to move on. I would still play on Skial, make reports and donate.
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#STEAM_0:1:18899745" 30 "Obvious Aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
Being an admin of something has always been something I wanted since I was young. Not for a status of power, but for a place to help others in need.
I'm 18, used to have anger issues but have learned to coop with them and now I'm a more calm person who tries to make people smile. I have learned not to get into fights with people as it does not solve anything, you should talk it though the problem and find out how to solve it.

I have not made many reports but I have made a handful enough to think I can maybe take it one step ahead. I have always provided good evidence of what was done and try my best to explain what has occurred.

I am applying for both EU and US of Saxton Hale as I play on both, due to both servers have a tendency of having loads of people playing on EU and US is empty, to EU emptying and US filling.

I have had a few scuffles on the Forum, but I would like to look past that and look for the future. Learning my mistakes on the Forum has been a good lesson to help improve of what not to do to people. I have donated to Skial and I plan on continuing this to help support any way I can. Being an admin I feel would help benefit Skial even more, and Skial is the place I live for servers.

Any further questions anyone has for me I will answer to the best of my ability and hopefully meets to your expectations of what you wanted for an answer.​

Last edited:

Khed

Positively Inhumane Poster
Mapper
I've never seen you on vsh EU and I'm always online there :/
+1 unless things come out at a later time, this seems good

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I've never seen you on vsh EU and I'm always online there :/
EU is when I play on weekends really or any other reason I'm home. US is when I'm home in the afternoon or night. I have not been playing to much Team Fortress last week, two weeks ago I was playing loads of MVM and took a break from Tf2.

Last edited:

Old Boy NP

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Same to me! I play a lot on vsh EU since long time and I've never seen you on that server too!
It seems a nice app anyway so i'm giving you a +1,we'll see.

Last edited:
Reactions: Khed

Khed

Positively Inhumane Poster
Mapper
EU is when I play on weekends really or any other reason I'm home. US is when I'm home. I have not been playing to much Team Fortress last week, two weeks ago I was playing loads of MVM and took a break from Tf2.
I wrote the post from my phone and it decided to be a d*ck and post the reply before ending writing it.
What I ment is that I've never seen you playing on the EU server (as you explained before, probably is because you're from US).
Where I've mostly seen you is here in the forums and you seem like a nice person and people is talking to me nice about you.
So, have my +1

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Just a heads up to you guys that I am still interested in the position. I don't want to seem like i abandoned and or forgot about my app.

Kobe

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Just a heads up to you guys that I am still interested in the position. I don't want to seem like i abandoned and or forgot about my app.
+1
He's nice on the forums, plays regularly, is ONLINE during busy hours, and has minimal but clean chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.