Feral Angel

Contributor
+1
I’ve never witnessed her being rude, but if she has forgive me for misunderstanding.

Anyways, my point isn’t that just because she’s “rude” to other people now, doesn’t mean she could be rude when she becomes admin (I could be wrong.)

She seems fitted to be good in the trading server, because it seems she has good experience with the rules as well. Also active on the forums, with reports as well.

Let’s just give her chance and see how things go. I believe that she’ll be a good admin. Getting dumb ratings on yourself isn’t gonna end you. Yea, she gave me some dumbing rating, just for rating one dumb for her, but that didn’t affect me. If she does it, then it’s her way. Don’t have to be mad about it.

Have a good day everyone! (Sorry if there is bad grammar.)

Percilius

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
FF2 Balancer
Reactions: Whip_Cactus

Deadfront

Legendary Skial King
Contributor

Bottiger's 24/7 Idle 01/14/2018 - 06:58:23 AM Courtsnortington /dsay i'm sorry about your autism
Bottiger's 24/7 Idle 01/14/2018 - 06:59:38 AM Courtsnortington /dsay if you didn't have autism, you would realize how your retarded statement makes zero sense
Bottiger's 24/7 Idle 01/14/2018 - 07:17:14 AM Courtsnortington /dsay little kid is so salty lmao
Bottiger's 24/7 Idle 01/14/2018 - 08:54:42 AM Courtsnortington /dsay you're autistic
That's pretty tame for idle

Reedgreat

Gore-Spattered Heavy
That’s pretty tame for any server. Especially trade or idle.

I don’t play on idle or trade so I can’t speak for those, but I honestly never see that kind of language frequently on DR US or JB. Either way, I don’t see an issue since it obviously shouldn’t be taken seriously.

LiterallyCody

Totally Ordinary Human

I don't agree with this at all, and I don't care if you can perform well. You have a terrible personality and very obnoxious.

shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
the admins could emit life threatening radiation for all i care as long as they are doing what admin do i couldn't give a shit how toxic they act

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
The people who are contesting her need to start giving some evidence. I am heavily on the fence but leaning over to +1 as I stated in my earlier post, and it seems like there are quite a few who are the same. if you have actual proof of her misbehaving outside of the designated channels to misbehave in, post it and you'll probably win some people over to your side. So far all it seems like people with vendettas against her are -1 for illegitimate reasons to me.

I'm far from her largest supporter, but if you're going to contest her, please do it in a reasonable manner so those of us who are moderate towards her may form different opinions. I also think a lot of people need to stop taking unmod to heart, and realize that it's there strictly for people to troll in so they don't troll on the actual board, so taking this into account, you shouldn't take anything said there as serious.

I'll amend my tentative +1 to an actual +1, if all these people who have something against her can't provide an actual good reason with any evidence, who cares if she's controversial?

Last edited:

OldKing

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
+1
Knows her shit and would trust as a trade admin.
If y’all let anyone who insults you on the internet get to you, I don’t think you’ve seen the rest of Tf2 servers

courtsnort♩♪♫♬

Banned
Contributor
Congratulations on getting back on the horse that rejected you. Perhaps Skial is finally desperate enough. I think you're a great match for the quality to which the Trade servers have decayed and I wish you the best of luck exercising your low self-esteem under the false pretense of being in any way qualified to do either job. +1 because it doesn't matter. RIP Skial
Did you by any chance type “yes” when asked if you would get mad after losing admin?

Reactions: san7890

Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor
To add after reading other posts thinking she should not get admin and/or will do a bad job.

Step 1: They make Courtney an admin
Step 2: Courtney does a bad job
Step 3: They take her admin away.

There you go, couldn't be more simple

Still +1 from me.

Trash.ca

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
"Don't take it personally, it was mostly a group decision it seems. Part of being an admin is being able to handle trolls, which it look like wasn't handled well. Your chat also needs to be cleaned up, it's not a good idea to have a bad mouthing trash talking admin."
That was a response from KZ from your previous app which was marked as "improve". Since those 2 years i personally havent seen much improvement,but i rarely post or view much threads so feel free to contest this. You still feed obvious trolls like selkies and miyagi who are clearly just baiting you for a reaction on your profile posts and their profile posts (https://i.imgur.com/wok1Dkh.jpg). That status goes on a lot more. This isnt that much of a big deal but imo the mere fact that you're responding to it so frequently just shows that you havent matured much since the last 2 years. Where's the improvement since the "imrpove" tag?

Another thing, this post luke asked you to provide a demo of a person you suspected is cheating (https://i.imgur.com/8GWWMwm.jpg) and all you did was say that you're not a snitch. While its pretty insignificant i dont think a potential admin should be saying that if proof is requested.

These all happend a while ago and idk if you've changed or not and i dont personally think that i view this forum enough to give a solid +1 or -1 but i thought i'd just throw this info out.

Reactions: LiterallyCody

courtsnort♩♪♫♬

Banned
Contributor
"Don't take it personally, it was mostly a group decision it seems. Part of being an admin is being able to handle trolls, which it look like wasn't handled well. Your chat also needs to be cleaned up, it's not a good idea to have a bad mouthing trash talking admin."
That was a response from KZ from your previous app which was marked as "improve". Since those 2 years i personally havent seen much improvement,but i rarely post or view much threads so feel free to contest this. You still feed obvious trolls like selkies and miyagi who are clearly just baiting you for a reaction on your profile posts and their profile posts (https://i.imgur.com/wok1Dkh.jpg). That status goes on a lot more. This isnt that much of a big deal but imo the mere fact that you're responding to it so frequently just shows that you havent matured much since the last 2 years. Where's the improvement since the "imrpove" tag?

Another thing, this post luke asked you to provide a demo of a person you suspected is cheating (https://i.imgur.com/8GWWMwm.jpg) and all you did was say that you're not a snitch. While its pretty insignificant i dont think a potential admin should be saying that if proof is requested.

These all happend a while ago and idk if you've changed or not and i dont personally think that i view this forum enough to give a solid +1 or -1 but i thought i'd just throw this info out.
It’s already been stated that I have had my fun responding to low quality trolls like the ones you have mentioned. I don’t see an immediate issue with indulging in their shenanigans, and have absolutely no desire to develop tunnel vision with my administrative duties over someone’s obsession with me.

And in regard to the screenshot discussing a potential hacker, I feel that the sarcasm in my response to Luke is apparent enough to disregard the issue of whether or not I would actually turn evidence in if I had said evidence.

BBQ Prophet

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Did you by any chance type “yes” when asked if you would get mad after losing admin?
I'm not mad about "losing" admin because the actions I took were my choice under full awareness of the possibility of the consequences, which I fully anticipated. I'm just disappointed that all my work was for nothing because someone like you would even be considered, which proves its worthlessness. The community to which I applied does not exist and perhaps you will learn that too. A clique where you can spinelessly bend the rules, blackout opposition and ride on the coattails of something previously established while acting like you're responsible for any success and immune to any failure is exactly the kind of thing your ego needs. You're the embodiment of the positions' realities, so again, +1

courtsnort♩♪♫♬

Banned
Contributor
I'm not mad about "losing" admin because the actions I took were my choice under full awareness of the possibility of the consequences, which I fully anticipated. I'm just disappointed that all my work was for nothing because someone like you would even be considered, which proves its worthlessness. The community to which I applied does not exist and perhaps you will learn that too. A clique where you can spinelessly bend the rules, blackout opposition and ride on the coattails of something previously established while acting like you're responsible for any success and immune to any failure is exactly the kind of thing your ego needs. You're the embodiment of the positions' realities, so again, +1
Well, you still spend a lot of time on Skial Trade servers. I’ll try my best to clean the place up for you!

҉ SP∑∑DY ҉

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
I'm not sure what to say.

I believe you are a good person, but you don't seem to show that side of yourself toward others as often as I would like. While you have the skills for being an admin, it would help to also have the respect of others to do your job well. More compliments and politeness would do the trick.

Being an admin is already a difficult job, and it would only be more challenging with others trying to get you caught abusing your power. They will test you and you would have to show everyone that you can control what you say and what you do. Prove that you can handle this responsibility without losing your cool and you will gain more support for your application.