Gamer4605

Banned
In this map as hale I have actually resorted to purposely not moving in spawn so automode activates so it kills everyone and I just sit there. I don’t feel like this is right.
The 2 options are to remove the auto automode and just let the anti afk system do the job
Or add an automode button.
Tbh preferred option is just to remove the “auto automode” altogether.
If you don’t know what I’m talking about in this map if you stay in spawn as hale it comes up saying
“You were afk earlier so the map took over :3” and activates automode and its faster than the afk kicker built into the server. Which means hale can do what is said above.

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
@Bundo

Bundo is busy with real life and may not have time to take feedback or update the map. As far as I am aware, only he has the VMF for the map so only he can make edits

What you're saying you did sounds like griefing, and that falls under our rules, so I'd refrain from doing this in the future

P. Flare

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
neo has an "hardmode" witch sometimes happens when you press freerun. that auto that you said is just when the hale is afk really, witch wouldn't be a problem if he was actually afk because the server would move him to spectate.

if you don't want to be hale just reset your score.
Plus, most players die with the auto traps of the map anyways.

Gamer4605

Banned
neo has an "hardmode" witch sometimes happens when you press freerun. that auto that you said is just when the hale is afk really, witch wouldn't be a problem if he was actually afk because the server would move him to spectate.

if you don't want to be hale just reset your score.
Plus, most players die with the auto traps of the map anyways.
Yes but what I mean is hale can abuse it by staying still until automode activates then move so they don’t get moved to specatate

P. Flare

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
Yes but what I mean is hale can abuse it by staying still until automode activates then move so they don’t get moved to specatate
and like Jermaphobe said, bun can't really make any changes now
staff can't really do anything about that

Gamer4605

Banned
Update: have played the auto automode for myself as a runner, it pretty much activates traps over and over and over which would be more suitable for a button rather than an afk system.

「Coronarena」

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Update 2: extremely rarely if you put freerun it activates automode as a joke.
Rather it's random. As far as I know it chooses one of the following 3: Easy freerun (a white line people can just walk on, no traps), freerun (no traps), and automode (SE).

If bun does read this, it would be nice to see automode be a separate option, rather than a random occurring event when someone wanted to freerun.