Bottiger

Administrator
We have now served over 6 million unique players.

1689880620872.png

Unfortunately, HlstatsX was never designed for this many players (it starts to choke even on 10 servers). Even GameMe is unable to handle large amounts of players as some other communities have found out. It was only due to extreme optimizations that we were able to make it last this long.

So HlstatsX will be replaced from the ground up with a new system built for speed. Because of this and being built from scratch, it will lack features such as the point system, clans, badges and possibly more.

Features that will be included for sure include chat, k/d/a, time played, name changes, and searches.

Last edited:

DaivdBaekr

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Is the event log too hefty a feature to add on, even if they're very useful for intel spamming reports? Maybe a streamlined version that tracks intel caps / drops?

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Is the event log too hefty a feature to add on, even if they're very useful for intel spamming reports? Maybe a streamlined version that tracks intel caps / drops?
I would really like to see an intel cap/drop log if possible

Deleted

Positively Inhumane Poster
Wow, what an achievement, good job for maintaining such great servers, and good luck on the new system.

T-Wayne

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
Interesting concept. What's with the AFK count? I like how you can search for players right away too.

Bottiger

Administrator
It is how long you have been in spectate starting from today.

I imported data from hlstats but hlstats doesn't track that so for most people it will be 0.

Bottiger

Administrator
I don't plan on adding anything else besides server player graphs and per day KD and connection time later. The stats are already being collected, just need a GUI.

Most of the stats it doesn't have that are in hlstats aren't very useful such as the ranking system, headshots, and killstreaks, all poor measures of TF2 skill. While I could probably add all those features, very few people use hlstats anyway and we would have to worry about spending more and more on the stats server. It is already using using a substantial portion of an SSD.

Hlstats will be shut down near the end of the month.