sov

Legendary Skial King
i'm just glad I got good loot out of that mist mission though.
although mist was super shitty, couldn't tell what i was doing the second half of that match.

That map is too T sided. The T's get to B before the CT's even get a sight on B. Not to mention the fact that it is super easy to defend... if you arent't awping under pressure in a 1v1

TurkîVulture

Positively Inhumane Poster
i'm just glad I got good loot out of that mist mission though.
although mist was super shitty, couldn't tell what i was doing the second half of that match.
thats another question ive been pondering, how do you get the missions, i have seen them drop but can you buy them?

I play good on Nuke, Inferno and Dust. Those are the only maps I play in DM or comp.
and personally i dislike dust and nuke mainly cause there overplayed, but to have a personal map with your friends its not to bad

sov

Legendary Skial King
and personally i dislike dust and nuke mainly cause there overplayed, but to have a personal map with your friends its not to bad

dust is overplayed but I like it. I get tired of it after a few matches or if we are losing. Nuke is played but not over played. I lub Nuke

sov

Legendary Skial King
yeah, my friend said something about that, isn't breakout like a dollar for a month or something?

no. whenever they release a new operation you buy it. It's $5 usually.

i think they are released every few months-ish but you buy that operation for the time that it is active . When they release a new one you buy the new one.

TurkîVulture

no. whenever they release a new operation you buy it. It's $5 usually.

i think they are released every few months-ish but you buy that operation for the time that it is active . When they release a new one you buy the new one.
well that sounds like a sleazy way to get money...are the weps you get even good at all?

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
shit sov, it's worth buying because you do ez missions for a sexy gold coin.

4 missions left 4 me.

TurkîVulture

GUYS I JUST UNBOXED A REDLINE!!!
452e0b65d9.jpg

Reactions: Silver Ag

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I play good on Nuke, Inferno and Dust. Those are the only maps I play in DM or comp.
I love Dust II, not a fan of really any other, not saying I wouldn't play them, just not on the top of my "to-play" list.

Toxik

Contributor
Static doesn't think I'm good enough anymore :c
mpzRTw5.png

I ALWAYS GET LIKE 20/5 K/D'S IN DEATHMATCH, WHY DON'T YOU LOVE MEE