Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
it's honestly not that hard to not shoot the guys on your side
In my example it wasn't that, CS:GO has no way of monitoring how team damage is done, removing the full thing in general would fix all that, not sure why they put it too begin with considering others games of Valve's, you can't hit teammates unless it is turned on through plug-ins or something of the like.

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
I actually have a hard time distinguishing friend from foe at a distance due to my colorblindness if the uniforms are similar enough.

Blade D_Hero

Contributor
I actually have a hard time distinguishing friend from foe at a distance due to my colorblindness if the uniforms are similar enough.

Same, my problem is when they suddenly pop out at me however, the colors look the exact same if all I get is a quick burst of movement and I end up shooting my teammate from time to time.

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
Same, my problem is when they suddenly pop out at me however, the colors look the exact same if all I get is a quick burst of movement and I end up shooting my teammate from time to time.

Sounds like you need to go back to basic training cuz you a bad policeman.

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
look at your minimap, it'll tell you where your teammates are so that you dont shoot them.

ModSe7en

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
When you play with my friends who bathe in your molotovs, [garbage]
If any of your friends are above silver 2, I will eat my cat.
not sure why they put it too begin with considering others games of Valve's.
CS was supposed to be a realism game, but not a lot could be done because it was just some guy playing with goldsrc. It's been in competitive configs since forever.

TurkîVulture

Positively Inhumane Poster
The mollies worked in Mist when i threw them to block CTs off from B

Mist is a shit map.
personally I'm an inferno/cache kind of guy, but i mostly like them because there easy to maneuver and get a good drop on your opponents

sov

Legendary Skial King
I play good on Nuke, Inferno and Dust. Those are the only maps I play in DM or comp.

Silver Ag

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
The mollies worked in Mist when i threw them to block CTs off from B

Mist is a shit map.
i'm just glad I got good loot out of that mist mission though.
although mist was super shitty, couldn't tell what i was doing the second half of that match.