TurkîVulture

Positively Inhumane Poster
So i was playing a competitive game on CSGO with my friends, when all of a sudden i hear my sister scream from upstairs (le me thinking she fell and hurt herself) so i quickly abandoned my math just to go upstairs and see that she was screaming about a ladybug on the ceiling. So i yelled at here walked back downstairs, and looked at my screen to find this...
fee964d5c1.jpg

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Well how did you get the previous competitive cooldowns? You don't get a 24hr until like you abandon 3 times.

SarcasticWisdom

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I disconnected form my first comp match and I got 24 hour, so yeah.

Btw, we hadn't won a round since the pistol and I didn't want to stay the whole match because it was hopeless

Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
(le me thinking she fell and hurt herself)
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

i think you deserve more than 24 hours

Silver Ag

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
You should drop everything because csgo comp is more important than people well being.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
When you play with my friends who bathe in your molotovs, you get this:
9AnDQIY.png

Don't complain.

TurkîVulture

whoo, feels good to play again, but sucks that my first game back i was paired with squeakers and they all loved to rush in and get killed instead of coordinate, end score 16-2, the 2 of course was my squeaker team

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
whoo, feels good to play again, but sucks that my first game back i was paired with squeakers and they all loved to rush in and get killed instead of coordinate, end score 16-2, the 2 of course was my squeaker team
Voices have nothing to do with how they play, while it does suck that you lost your first game.
Younger people tend to get way too excited about rushing in, take jailbreak for example...

TurkîVulture

Voices have nothing to do with how they play, while it does suck that you lost your first game.
Younger people tend to get way too excited about rushing in, take jailbreak for example...
yeah, i dont have a problem with people with high voices, its just that my teammates who where also serious players (about 2 other persons on my team) liked to call them names and such and tell them to shut-up a lot

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'd love it if CS:GO removed friendly fire in competitive, if I complained about 1 thing as a teenager, it's that.