• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

whiteshrooms

Unremarkable User
They are both friends. They have similar IPs and logged in within 30 minutes of each other.

I cannot tell if they are hacking. They also have no prior bans on their IP or STEAMIDs.
They have no prior bans on their steam IDs because those are both very new accounts, just look at the hours on record. (At the time I posted this), one had just barely over 30 hours.

Genocide

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Nospread is one of the most obvious and easy to spot hacks. The user's screen will shake whenever they are shooting.

Genocide

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Shroom, I think the lesson here is to get DEFINITIVE proof...sketchy demo's unfortunately won't do anything except perhaps make a few people suspicious of the individuals in question. If you want something done, like suggested before, don't announce that they are hacking and just quietly record the demo. Also, while recording, would be a good idea to shoot a message to an admin so they are aware of it.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
smac wil lcatch it. the problem is that smac is code. like everything else. every kill you do smac runs a ton of options to see if it was a hack. but it has to repeat.

Lets say you are using an aimbot. Smac will detect it if you keep getting a massive amount of kills within a certain time limit within a restriction. I don't really want to tell everyone how it works though im not sure if bottiger wants the world to know. so i am not going to go into major details. i hope it makes sense.