• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

whiteshrooms

Unremarkable User
On the Gravelpit server at around 4pm EST, 8/16/2011. Names are Ramza99 and Berserk. Here is the demo I recorded, it's pretty obvious. At first I started spectating just Berserk, then I noticed Ramza99 was being much more blatant with it. Berserk turned his off shortly after I switched to spectator, but there is still proof in the beginning of the demo (how he just happens to snap onto a targing demoman while not even looking in that direction). Ramza99's was much more obvious, instantly locking onto people through walls/the ceiling on point B.

Steam IDs:
"Ramza99" STEAM_0:1:42761757
"Berserk" STEAM_0:0:42809680

Demo:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NHDQY52T

Screenshot (its of the scoreboard, showing their high pings + top of the scoreboard):
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mushroompoisoning/screenshot/560916639930522439

Sadly, I fear they will be back. Both accounts seem to be f2p; few hours on record, little to no friends added, and both are members of the same Steam group (they are the only 2 members). It's likely that they will make more f2p accounts to use their hacks on, but they certainly should not be left unpunished.

Both also had pings of over 150, so it was very hard to shoot either of them back. Their steam profiles seem to indicate that they are from Brazil, but this could also have been them using ratehacks.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
Ramza99
Berserk

they defiantly do not hack. Ramza i would say to keep an eye on. but they both miss alot as well as get some head shots. but common some guy gets head shots and you instantly call hacks. I can pull off every head shot ramza did. he did have some amazing shots. but i do not think he has an aimbot, or a hack. From the demo, i do not see hard evidence

whiteshrooms

Unremarkable User
you missed the part where i say that Berserk turned his off when i called him out. you cannot deny that both did instantly snap on to players heads. Especially Ramza, sitting inside the B point and snapping onto people through walls/ceilings. That, and the fact that his crosshair instantly moves to someone not even in his field of view. no one can move their mouse that quickly and accurately, even. i didnt instantly call hacks. i was playing with these guys for a good half hour+. I'm pretty sure Berserk started playing "dumb" when he knew that I went to spectator and was recording. Theres no way he could have played that badly when he was 2nd on the scoreboard, with a HUGE lead on the rest of his team, and have that many dominations. Im not saying youre not experienced, but i've been playing this game for 3 years, 2 years of that being in competitive play. I know what good snipers look like, and I know what hackers look like, and these two were clearly the latter.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
if we banned based on someone getting a lead in the scoreboard i wouldnt be here right now.

and i didnt miss that part. i ignored it because i do not think they hack

whiteshrooms

Unremarkable User
them leading the scoreboard isnt the only proof. did you even watch the demo? you cannot deny that they are locking on to people when they werent even looking in that direction. Berserk turns to his complete right and his crosshair tracks a TARGING demo perfectly. he doesnt shoot because his aim is obstructed behind a wall on the point B. im sorry that you dont want to be proven wrong, but you really shouldnt be sticking up for 2 blatant hackers.

if you really want me to i will make a video, with the wireframe comparison, and you will see Ramza99 locking on to people through the walls/ceiling on point B.

and fyi, people can toggle hacks on/off. hence they start missing when they know i went to spectator

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
don't talk to me like i do not know what i am talking about. I am not being rude to you in the slightest. I have been admin for years on other servers. I am not stupid.

I didn't watch the whole demo. I didn't need too. Yes i saw Beserk look to his right and started to target someone. but he missed. a horrible miss.

Berserk

Kills: 97 (97*)
Deaths: 53 (53*)

Ramza

Kills: 165 (165*)
Deaths: 94 (94*)

That alone tells me they are not hacking. Because if they were, their kdrs would be higher. Most hackers do not care when people call them out. They do not stop to say "ophh man i better turn my hacks off or else i will get banned". they simply dont care what people think or if they get banned at all.

not to mention these two have no other bans from anywhere else.

Again chill out im posting my opinion i am not calling you an idiot or anything. I just don't think they hack

voodooelectricj

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
After watching the demo a couple of times, it is my opinion that the Berserk`s lock-on of the charging demo man right near the beginning is suspicious, but I wouldn`t really anything about the rest of the demo.

Maybe next time don`t call them out on suspected hacking, and instead just quietly take the demo and see if you get something really conclusive. I`m sure others will have their own opinions on this anyways.

whiteshrooms

Unremarkable User
do you guys not realize youd have to be pretty stupid to leave your hacks on the whole time? its called toggling.

whiteshrooms

Unremarkable User
i mean, i dont really care. its not my server to maintain, im just trying to help. like i said, theyre both on f2p accounts that im sure were only created a few days ago. if these guys get banned or not, theyll just be back, on a new f2p account.

Bottiger

Administrator
They are both friends. They have similar IPs and logged in within 30 minutes of each other.

I cannot tell if they are hacking. They also have no prior bans on their IP or STEAMIDs.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
Can every class use aimbot?

yes and no. projectile weapons need a projectile hack. Since it takes a few seconds for the projectile to get to the target. Even if you aimbot with it, the target can easily move before the projectile gets there.

at least thats how i believe it works. i do know people are finding ways to make aimbots for projectile

Red Face Monkey

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Contributor
Say a heavy could us it to quickly turn and shoot right at ya?
Also I'm watching a sniper that shot me being on the left battlement through the wall on my left.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
yes heavies and snipers can easily use a hack to turn and kill. however, smac will detect that and force a ban

whiteshrooms

Unremarkable User
Red Face Monkey, theres also nospread hacks out, which basically is exactly what it sounds like; no bullet spread. Common with people aimbotting who are playing heavy or scout even.