• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Well it is fun to use the sticky jumper and get 4-5 eyelander kills before all the snipers backpedal and smg you down.

or just shoot you from the hip with the rifle. Orange wouldn't be as bad if crits were off and gravity was normal :l

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I'd laugh if you guys like cracked the vacc bans and the reasons behind them and then valve was like...

Reactions: sov

ozzeh / dave

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I've actually thought about pursuing a job at Valve just to get my ban lifted. :troll:

Let's not forget about the over powered Valve weapons
Cute.gif

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
This discussion has gotten me so paranoid. I'm afraid whatever caused the first VAC might be still lingering around on my PC.

So tonight, I've moved the majority of my valuables to a trusted alt (where they will reside for approx. 2 weeks), I have completely deleted my downloads, majority of my AppData, and I am reinstalling TF2, SFM, and Dota 2 (and Steam itself). I am running a full PC scan with Avast! and another trial version of a popular anti-virus. And lastly, I am using Glary Utilities to scan for registry errors and file errors.

I am NOT going to let this happen again.

KinCryos

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Mapper
can't hurt to use Malwarebytes Anti-Malware as well
it's also great for getting rid of problematic software that prevents well-known antivirus software from running

I also recommend SpywareBlaster, as it works like the Immunize feature of Spybot - Search & Destroy; setting your browser's privacy settings to restrict problem websites and using your HOSTS file to block the worst ones, thus helping to prevent unwanted crap from silenty creeping onto your PC

ozzeh / dave

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
This discussion has gotten me so paranoid. I'm afraid whatever caused the first VAC might be still lingering around on my PC.

So tonight, I've moved the majority of my valuables to a trusted alt (where they will reside for approx. 2 weeks), I have completely deleted my downloads, majority of my AppData, and I am reinstalling TF2, SFM, and Dota 2 (and Steam itself). I am running a full PC scan with Avast! and another trial version of a popular anti-virus. And lastly, I am using Glary Utilities to scan for registry errors and file errors.

I am NOT going to let this happen again.

Kaspersky PURE is a pretty decent advanced AV/firewall, you could give that a shot. It has a free 30 day trial as well.