• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

ЯS6 Augar

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
Also. When a female comes into the server and expects special attention. That just sickens me to no end.

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
The most common thing that makes me think, shut up you dumb fuck is:
"fucking noob" or "backburner noob" as its normaly when someone gets killed, and I think to myself "haha asshole, killed by a noob"

Fish

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
When someone turns up, dominates almost all my team, and at the end of the round goes "gg"

Crimmy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
When a guy gets a random crit, then gloats about his skill in chat after killing a scout at two health with said crit.
True story.

"OMG DIS TEEM IZ SO BAD RETARDS" the guy who is bad

Trolls

"OMG U NOOB STOP KILLING ME FAGET" Butt hurt kid

"HAHA I GOT A BODYSHOT TEIM 4 TAUNT" Taunting tard

ZeSquirrel

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
The bane of my enjoyment has to be coversations that go like this one;

Noob:"Hey, I liks ur hat is AWZUM!"
Me:"Thanks, I like it too :)"
Noob:"Kans i by it of u"
Me:"Yeah Sure, but let's wait until the round ends, I wanna win this"
Noob:"kkk :D"
*Noob spams trade invites to me*
Me:"Look can we not just wait?"
*More spam of invite*
Noob: "nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i gtg"
Me: "-.- fine"
*He trades me only to say the following;*
Noob:"i no i pay 2 mush butt i give tis"
*Gives dirty weapon of no value to anyone*

Why bother.
Half the time I don't even think it's sharking. I think they legitimately believe their dirty sandman is worth an unusual...
Sorry for the long example, but it really annoys me.

Grintomenow

Mildly Menacing Medic
Wow, at first I didn't think I'd like this forum, but people here are friendly and respond instantly. I just signed up for this report.

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Wow, at first I didn't think I'd like this forum, but people here are friendly and respond instantly. I just signed up for this report.
Not everyone is friendly. You will learn to spot those people quickly. Just do what I did and look at alot of the past threads to see.

sov

Legendary Skial King
*Gets domination on a player (happened once there are other things also but I just put that one)

"Vote ban against Ace of Spades"

wtf?

Tundra Fizz

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier

Yep pretty much what SasnarDash said.

As for me, the thing that annoys me most is when people say "cool budz/hat/etc i want can i trade" (much like the couple examples above).

I no longer bother with those kind of people and I can typically tell that they aren't willing to trade seriously if they use poor spelling and grammar, which is why I just go on regular servers and leave trading strictly to websites/forums.

VEGAN DAD

Australian Skial God
Contributor
annoying bitches on mic that shitnerds try to impress.
number one pub chat pet peeve. it's so hard to listen to.

Crimmy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
"BUYING FREE STUFF!!!"
Wut?
I think my favorite is when someone complains about a demo man being spammy.
Lol...

This Name Is False

Totally Ordinary Human
"!VOTE MENU"-Little children that think they are threatening people by misspelling something obvious. It's either this, or
!votemnu
!votmenu
!vtmen
!vitmenu
!vucmen
These.
Then, I heard a Pyro on our team in Dustbowl Stage 3 claim that he was "carrying the team" shortly after he rose one spot on the leaderboard (Before which he was in last).
He later rage quit when we lost purposely so we could congratulate our heroic Pyro, the team carrier.