Hype?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I feel like peepers should be the final unlock.

Lucina is stupid, a direct marth clone, coulda been a separate skin, i know dr.mario, lucina, and dark pit have some differences (dr.mario more so than the rest) But they are mostly a waist of character slots.

Melee was the worst game in the series.

Glad I can unlock wario rather quickly.

Each and every day I get more of an urge to play as pac-man
that is all
ok.

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I feel like peepers should be the final unlock.

Lucina is stupid, a direct marth clone, coulda been a separate skin, i know dr.mario, lucina, and dark pit have some differences (dr.mario more so than the rest) But they are mostly a waist of character slots.

Melee was the worst game in the series.

Glad I can unlock wario rather quickly.

Each and every day I get more of an urge to play as pac-man
that is all
Keep in mind theres no "wastes of character slots" because Nintendo can make however many characters they want. I just consider clones fan favorites and bonuses.

shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Keep in mind theres no "wastes of character slots" because Nintendo can make however many characters they want. I just consider clones fan favorites and bonuses.
yes, but they put effort into these characters, effort that could be put toward cool characters like simon belmont (or another protagonist from the first 4 castlevania games)

And, seriously, I doubt anyone liked dr.mario or dark pit enough for that, if nintendo didn't make the weird ass decision to have dr.mario in melee, then nobody would want him to begin with.

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
yes, but they put effort into these characters, effort that could be put toward cool characters like simon belmont (or another protagonist from the first 4 castlevania games)

And, seriously, I doubt anyone liked dr.mario or dark pit enough for that, if nintendo didn't make the weird ass decision to have dr.mario in melee, then nobody would want him to begin with.
True, (I kinda liked dark pit qq) but I dont think that warrants complaining. Simon just doesnt fit with the other characters in smash IMO. Besides, we have kickass characters like Robin and Pacman and awesome returning characters like Zero Suit and Cpt. Falcon.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor

I... I like Dr.Mario.

Deer Force

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Lucina is stupid, a direct marth clone
not true, there are some differences, such as her sword doesn't have a tipper hitbox like marth's, it gives the same amount of damage no matter what part hits them
and her hitbox is smaller
but since you're a filthy casual this won't affect you at all
I doubt anyone liked dr.mario
please tell me you're joking

Last edited:

shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
not true, there are some differences, such as her sword doesn't have a tipper hitbox like marth's, it gives the same amount of damage no matter what part hits them
and her hitbox is smaller
but since you're a filthy casual this won't affect you at all

please tell me you're joking
I fucking said if it weren't for melee nobody woulda wanted him to begin with.

And lucina is a direct clone of marth you shit, and if you'd have bothered to finish reading my post, I've pointed out that they do all have differences.

shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
True, (I kinda liked dark pit qq) but I dont think that warrants complaining. Simon just doesnt fit with the other characters in smash IMO. Besides, we have kickass characters like Robin and Pacman and awesome returning characters like Zero Suit and Cpt. Falcon.
These characters all look different. The first castlevania alone gives him a great moveset for smash.

You're saying he doesn't fit, but snake does?

Deer Force

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I fucking said if it weren't for melee nobody woulda wanted him to begin with.

And lucina is a direct clone of marth you shit, and if you'd have bothered to finish reading my post, I've pointed out that they do all have differences.
when you said "she should have been a skin" i took it as "it's the exact same character so why should she have a spot on the roster"
and you're probably right with dr.mario, it most likely is fan service to all the melee fans
but how you dare say that putting in the second best character of the mario universe in melee was a "weird decision"
I expect more from a "doctor" shoe

shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
when you said "she should have been a skin" i took it as "it's the exact same character so why should she have a spot on the roster"
and you're probably right with dr.mario, it most likely is fan service to all the melee fans
but how you dare say that putting in the second best character of the mario universe in melee was a "weird decision"
I expect more from a "doctor" shoe
Dr.Luigi is my star.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
generate.php

Status
Not open for further replies.