• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Isil

Epic Skial Regular
Use Pomson over FJ, it insta kills scouts.

35 crits reserved for an emergency (such as a tank getting too close to the bomb site) is infinitely more useful than trying to pick off scouts with a Pomson.

This Name Is False

Totally Ordinary Human
Just as a start for Scout and Spy:
If there is already one of these classes in the game, DO NOT PLAY THEM. This is a common problem with new players. You need to understand that these classes are helpful, but they aren't going to win the game.

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
two way teleporter is generally useless except in the Endurance map.

Even then, most people won't think to use it, and will instead just die and buy from the shop when they respawn.

Someone should try the Short Circuit out in this game mode.

I may try out short circuit since I rarely use the wrangler. I'll join a boot camp one to just dick around. Two way teleporters are actually very useful if you need to move your sentry/entire setup back in a hurry. Not just for going back to the shop.

Poon Apple

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
If there is already one of these classes in the game, DO NOT PLAY THEM. This is a common problem with new players. You need to understand that these classes are helpful, but they aren't going to win the game.
Actually I was on a team with 2 spies, (I was one of them.) and we beat mannworks.

Poon Apple

Here's a strategy when against a giant heavy, with 4 or so uber medics, and you have 2 spies. One spy, must sap all the uber medics at once. If your knife's attack speed is all the way up, you should be able to back stab all four of the medics. This should make the heavy turn around. This is when you take out the dead ringer and get out of there. Now because the heavy turned around, this gives the 2nd spy time to do two backstabs, or about 1300 dmg. This will make the heavy turn around again. When this happens the 1st spy should be uncloaked and disguised while the other spy dead rings, and now the 1st spy can do a double backstab again.

This Name Is False

Totally Ordinary Human
Here's a strategy when against a giant heavy, with 4 or so uber medics, and you have 2 spies. One spy, must sap all the uber medics at once. If your knife's attack speed is all the way up, you should be able to back stab all four of the medics. This should make the heavy turn around. This is when you take out the dead ringer and get out of there. Now because the heavy turned around, this gives the 2nd spy time to do two backstabs, or about 1300 dmg. This will make the heavy turn around again. When this happens the 1st spy should be uncloaked and disguised while the other spy dead rings, and now the 1st spy can do a double backstab again.
:troll:
If I were that heavy........

Poon Apple

Beat 5 of the maps so far. Cant get past the Mannworks Endurance, all the groups I keep finding are horrible. Going to be awhile before I get my botkiller weapon:(
Mannworks endurance is actually the easiest in my opinion, how ever decoy is another story....

FUUUUUU-

Stitch/Glue

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
Dont need a group anymore. Beat it finally today, got a Botkiller Mini gun, traded it for a Sniper. I dont got anymore tickets now, so I wont be playing anymore MvM for awhile

(-TG-)SvenPhantom

Server-Clearing Cynic
Scout is one of the more valuable classes. The FaN already has a ridiculous firing rate and if you update the clip, ammo reserve, damage and get krit canteens. The Mad Milk can slow down a lot of bots, helping with sentry busters, major league scouts etc. Plissken runned scout with the FaN, he destroyed a tank with only 2 crit canteens.

This Name Is False

Totally Ordinary Human
Scout is one of the more valuable classes. The FaN already has a ridiculous firing rate and if you update the clip, ammo reserve, damage and get krit canteens. The Mad Milk can slow down a lot of bots, helping with sentry busters, major league scouts etc. Plissken runned scout with the FaN, he destroyed a tank with only 2 crit canteens.
You aren't getting the point. You don't need more than one, or you'll lose, especially in Mann Up Mode.

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
took this from another thread i posted it in and edited slightly, hopefuly it will give op something to work on with the medic part of the strategy.

best loadout.. Krits/overdose/amputator

when buying upgrades get build ubercharge rate first, (300c), save the other 100c for second wave, do not buy canteen upgrades in wave 1 you will not need your flask filled, so dont spend that 100.. save it to add to wave 2 cash available
next you want to upgrade overheal amount, this will enable your kritz-charge to build at max rate poss (remember up to 142.5% of max overheal is fastest charge rate). heavys with over 700 health is also a nice touch...
after this, upgrade your heal rate and overheal time alternately.
buy the +2 seconds ubercharge upgrades last, these last too long in most cases, you have killed the wave and are still kritzing, best to keep your team maxed on health first. plus this slows you by 6 seconds on building the next charge (the timing here is better to get right than the potential damage)
If you have the cash available use excess to buy ubercharge on the canteen, nothing worse than having to waste that kritz charge because you are overrun by enemys.
I wouldnt recomend spending 600 on sharing canteen until the final wave, where if you have collected all the money your kritz will be maxed out anyway.
use the amputator to melee tanks, it does more damage than the needle gun, it can hit faster than the ubersaw and you can taunt to heal if needed.
general tips:
If playing with a demoman, pop kritz on him before f4 and he can lay a crit sticky trap, you will recharge in seconds giving you an extra bit of damage 'for free'
Dont focus to hard on the sentry busters, or players will all go to save the engy from the SB and the bomb will move forward. engy should pick up the sentry at last minute and move it. (you get no money from sentry busters)
Tanks, you have all gotta be hitting them as soon as you see them, especialy in higher waves, get up close get personal.
dont waste your ammo shooting at enemys (spawning) coming over the hill... they just go invincible again and again. wait till they are on the ground.
Get scout to mark large enemys for death with fan o war.
Dont 'buy back' into the game wait your spawn time out (apart from on the final wave, buy back in then) the money is too valuable to waste, if you do survive the round after buying back in, you will be less prepared for the next round.
The most important thing.... get all the money, you will need the bonus credits for higher waves. although on the final wave, dont focus on the money, you are nearly done.