• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
Same goes with engie. If you have four engies on your team, which happens, you aren't going to get very far.

There is some truth to this, but I may rethink my position on it. I beat Mannworks last night with 3 engies, scout, soldier, and heavy. Bomb got dropped only once. Also got to wave 7 on Coal Town (BEFORE I FKN GOT DISCONNECTED AAADGJASDA) with 2 engies, one using the gunslinger. Although, I still wouldn't recommend the gunslinger, it seemed like he got the extra turret and then upgraded the FJ and DPSed that way. I plan on doing Scout later today, I tried out the FaN and was pleasantly surprised on what a tank buster I was.

The coal town was 2 engies 2 soldiers 1 kritz medic and 1 scout. Everyone laughed when the tank came around and I said "I got this." Then the medic was like holy shit he's doing 388 damage a shot!

Petze

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
Hi,

I'm looking for a MvM group (Mann up). I would like to spend 6 single as well as group tickets. Would be nice to find some more people who would do the same.

I'm located in EU (dont know if this will make any difference).

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Guess who is disgustingly proud to have sold his Botkiller Scattergun for 17 keys when it first came out?
<-- THIS GUY RIGHT HERE
YMy16.gif

JonJon

Legendary Skial King
so in when the video begins
i see heavy was looking at scout with the sandman huh,
then i see him with the regular bat when they went knock out of the door of demon man & solider...

ModSe7en

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
so in when the video begins
i see heavy was looking at scout with the sandman huh,
then i see him with the regular bat when they went knock out of the door of demon man & solider...
I'm pretty sure everyone noticed that long ago.

ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
So anyone else here think Wave 666 is kinda bullshit in the fact that there's no checkpoints? 1 little fuck-up, and you're all the way back to the start. That, and it can be laggy as hell sometimes.