• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Yee or naaaaaaah

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Well yeah, that's great. But still doesn't change the fact that it was mainly an attempt for Valve to get more money out of TF2. But I am sure the weapon balances helped out alot. But I think I've had enough fun with TF2 to be overly excited about weapon balances.
The update is great, yeah it makes the game a bit like CS:GO in some ways and duh it was made as a way to get more money but that doesn't make it a bad update. That's like saying I PAID 60$ FOR THIS GAME CONFIRMED AS WAY TO EARN MONEY!

Last edited:

Deleted

Positively Inhumane Poster
The update is great, yeah it makes the game a bit like CS:GO in some ways and duh it was made as a way to get more money but that doesn't make it a bad update. That's like saying I PAYED 60$ FOR THIS GAME CONFIRMED AS WAY TO EARN MONEY!
Yeah, that's true :X. TF2 is pretty old. I had fun for a while but the updates kind of felt repetitive and I lost a lot of profit from it so I just decided to quit. I mean there really isn't any possible update that Valve could release to make me eager to play again. I am going to try to experiment with some new games and see if I can find a new niche ;D!

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Yeah, that's true :X. TF2 is pretty old. I had fun for a while but the updates kind of felt repetitive and I lost a lot of profit from it so I just decided to quit. I mean there really isn't any possible update that Valve could release to make me eager to play again. I am going to try to experiment with some new games and see if I can find a new niche ;D!
I lost interest in Tf2 a while back but after a while I started to have fun with it again.

Deleted

I lost interest in Tf2 a while back but after a while I started to have fun with it again.
See that's the thing about it. One day a friend may drag me on and I may find interest in it again. But the odds of that happening are slim. Maybe @Defibyoulater will do that for me one day ;D! I may find myself falling in love with another game and never pondering the thoughts of maybe, just possibly playing TF2 again. Hopefully that will be GTA V for me if I ever get around to buying it.

Silver Ag

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
That's like saying I PAYED 60$ FOR THIS GAME CONFIRMED AS WAY TO EARN MONEY!
8343efdfba.png

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
How on earth did you manage to lose profit? In the long run, if you don't keep spending, the contract rewards will get you the profit you desire. Heck, 1 case pays for the update itself
Paid goddammit I rush typed that I"M GONNA PUNCH YOU
8343efdfba.png

Simcha

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Got a pretty neat unbox: http://i.imgur.com/TmZm65h.png

I don't really like it, but hey, this just paid for anything else I may want this update.

Edit: link isn't working, hang on
Edit 2: Fine now, but couldn't embed it for some reason

Last edited:
Reactions: 185db

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Every update is a way to squeeze more money out of this game. That's good business

Deleted

How on earth did you manage to lose profit? In the long run, if you don't keep spending, the contract rewards will get you the profit you desire. Heck, 1 case pays for the update itself

8343efdfba.png
Ugh it was when the market crashed, both of my Max's Severed Heads dropped like crazy, it was so damn hard to sell them that I had to quick sell them because the prices just kept dropping, and then I had to sell all my TF2 keys for CS:GO keys since CS:GO keys were actually stable and werent fluctuating in price on the market every two days. This is most likely going to happen after tons of people start uncrating really expensive items which just in turn makes them really cheap in the future. The most fun I had on TF2 besides actually playing on community servers is trading, and I don't want to put more money into TF2. Seems fair?

Jusey1

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
I really enjoyed the update thus far... I just hope Skial does a Gun Mettle server which alternates through the four new maps... Sadly though, Skial isn't good at making a variety of servers, or at least map variety within servers.

Pengy

Legendary Skial King
The Box Taunt is the best thing ever, mostly because you can fool dumb people with it.

I just pubbed around random Valve KOTH servers and sat (vaguely concealed by other, actual boxes) on the edges of the Capture Zone on the Control Point. People would stand on the point for upwards of ten seconds, and then my team would either clear them out or they would start firing randomly and eventually kill me.

Worth the 8 bucks.

DaivdBaekr

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Just played Suijin for the first time ever. Really felt way too symmetrical / cramped.

Then again maybe that's because 90% of the action happens on the middle strip of the map heading towards the CP.

shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Just played Suijin for the first time ever. Really felt way too symmetrical / cramped.

Then again maybe that's because 90% of the action happens on the middle strip of the map heading towards the CP.
the area above the point is bullshit, soldiers and demomen can rain down on anyone below them and have almost no opposition because there is only one entrance to that room and its easy as shit to kill anyone trying to stop you

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
the area above the point is bullshit, soldiers and demomen can rain down on anyone below them and have almost no opposition because there is only one entrance to that room and its easy as shit to kill anyone trying to stop you
It's basically Turbine mid but smaller @ly_dee why are you complaining about this?