• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Yee or naaaaaaah

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blade D_Hero

Contributor
It's funny, not satisfying.

That's just boring, if ya wanna protect engies, airblast the uber back and destroy the uber when it ends.

But the engineers have to put up with shit like grenades, rockets, sappers, sticky bombs and the occasional demo knight. As a pyro you and your engie will be the heroes the server needs.

shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
It's funny, not satisfying.

That's just boring, if ya wanna protect engies, airblast the uber back and destroy the uber when it ends.
thats like saying its not satisfying to get a huntsman headshot on someone you didn't know was there or its not satisfying market garden someone.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
But the engineers have to put up with shit like grenades, rockets, sappers, sticky bombs and the occasional demo knight. As a pyro you and your engie will be the heroes the server needs.
They're not babies, they can take care of sappers, roasting the spies and using your primary to defend the sentry is more than enough.
Yes it is satisfying stfu
Or you'll punch me?
thats like saying its not satisfying to get a huntsman headshot on someone you didn't know was there or its not satisfying market garden someone.
See, a market gardener is satisfying, especially after doing a sweet rollout. Getting a huntsman headshot on someone you weren't aiming at is funny. Notice something? Skillful things = satisfying, non-skillful things = funny.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
They're not babies, they can take care of sappers, roasting the spies and using your primary to defend the sentry is more than enough.

Or you'll punch me?

See, a market gardener is satisfying, especially after doing a sweet rollout. Getting a huntsman headshot on someone you weren't aiming at is funny. Notice something? Skillful things = satisfying, non-skillful things = funny.
Doesn't have to be skillful to be satisfying fuck face.

shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor

Or you'll punch me?

market gardener = skill lol.

It's satisfying, It doesn't have to require a load of effort to be satisfying. Why the hell can something that is funny not be satisfying at the same time? You can't tell me you don't feel pretty good after getting a huntsman headshot like that.

mike-kirby

Positively Inhumane Poster
If it's funny then I LOL XDEEEE! I don't feel that when I airblast some faggot off a cliff, I feel satisfaction.
It's satisfying when the faggot has been killing you for a while and that's the only time after hard work you were able to kill him.

courtsnort♩♪♫♬

Banned
Contributor
If it's funny then I LOL XDEEEE! I don't feel that when I airblast some faggot off a cliff, I feel satisfaction.
as a pyro main, i can confirm the most satisfaction comes from:

1: Airblasting people off of cliffs and into hazards
2: Deflecting crockets into a group of enemies
3: Reserve Shooting Rocket Jumping soldiers

Deleted

I tried playing TF2 again today. Update confirmed as a marketing scheme just to pull more money out of your pocket, since TF2 was on its way to its own grave. Don't think I'll play this game again ;/.

shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I tried playing TF2 again today. Update confirmed as a marketing scheme just to pull more money out of your pocket, since TF2 was on its way to its own grave. Don't think I'll play this game again ;/.
I don't know about you, but the game is much funner now with these balances. who the fuck cares about the skins whoop-dee-doo. the changes they made to the weapons were really refreshing

Deleted

I don't know about you, but the game is much funner now with these balances. who the fuck cares about the skins whoop-dee-doo. the changes they made to the weapons were really refreshing
Well yeah, that's great. But still doesn't change the fact that it was mainly an attempt for Valve to get more money out of TF2. But I am sure the weapon balances helped out alot. But I think I've had enough fun with TF2 to be overly excited about them.