• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

How many hours per week would you spend on a 24/7 TM server.

• Total voters

BlazeFire99

Scarcely Lethal Noob
A few months back the 24/7 Skial Thunder Mountain server which was hosted in Texas was closed. This was probably due to the new quick play and it's affect on community servers. However there's a large amount of people who still want to play TM 24/7 on Skial. There's even a group dedicated to the regulars from that server with 37 members. Alot of these regulars (myself included) still play alot of tf2 and are still friends who just server hop together. So what i ask is that you bring TM back and i'll do my best to get most of the regulars back to play on it. But since setting up a server is a big deal you'll want more than just the word of someone who never post on the forums or is know out side of the TM community so i will make a poll attached to this question asking people how long they will spend a week playing on 24/7 TM. If the poll doesn't reach the number i assume it will then nothing will come of this. But if it reaches a number the admins feel will be a good sized number to keep the server lively then i would love to seem something come of this.

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I'd go back and I know guys who would, but it isn't up to me. I doubt it will come back, though.

EnvyYou

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I believe in the heart of the cards. But yes, I would love to see this back. I miss all my old buds =w=

Wrath

Positively Inhumane Poster
I would spend time in it should it return.

It'll get me off Hightower, an addiction I have.

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Thundermountain was pretty busy but unfortunately the other TX servers weren't. Process was busy for a while but then it seemed to die down.

ayzee

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
I personally played many hours (read: too many) on that server and would definitely play again if it were to come back.

Reactions: CDAWG

ayzee

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
It could also come back in NYC, I wouldn't mind slightly lower latency :)

Gammer 3

Mildly Menacing Medic
I think i speak for everyone when i say that the thunder mtn server was more than just a server, our regulars on that server where the best group of people, and now because of our beloved sever not being up anymore, we never talk to each other anymore, and I and bluewaffle play dayz, look what you did to me and bluewaffle.

Adamomega

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I used to be a regular as well, it would be very tremendous to see all the regulars back in game. Used to be very fun getting on each time.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I'm not trying to sound like a prick but saying "I like the server" and "there were cool regulars there" isn't a good selling point for Bottiger to bring back a server because the problem of server inactivity still remains.

If you guys want it back I'd assume your best bet is to show there is a good amount of people willing to seriously dedicate some time to keeping the server consistently populated, and of course you'd have to actually keep it up otherwise it would likely get removed if its activity drops again.