KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
KillerZebras Application

Servers: Rotation, Goldrush, Badwater, Dustbowl

HLStatsX: http://www.skial.com/stats/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=4119

Time Zone: US East. Normally play after 3pm. Weekends i play in the morning and afternoons. sometimes night.

Admin Experience: You cannot really check this. But i have been admin before in TF2 (clans gone) and BF2. A dead game just about.

Additional Information:
never used hacks, cheats, scripts. never used exploits/bugs to my advantage. never been banned.
Playing ever since a few months after the release.
I am on all the time, on different skial servers. mostly the four i mentioned.
I am actually a stable person :p

I been on skial servers for i believe over 7 months. i don't remember. I am sure almost all the regulars know me; in a good way. As well as the admins.

[TC]CreepingDeath

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I didn't think we were doing this anymore (the applications, I mean), but...

+1

Zebra is our resident non-cheating expert on all that is cheating, plus he has a level head, doesn't cry in his Wheaties every morning, and doesn't seem like a douche that would be like "I don't like your avatar. PERMABAN!!!" He seems to be a good adviser to the current crop of admins as it is.

Brick

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
It would be helpful if you guys post why you agree with this admin app, rather than just saying +1.

I am talking about the apps in general, I know that some of you guys do actually elaborate.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
He's on very consistently, knows what he's doing, has admin experience, and is a trusted member of the community who knows cheats when he sees them.

Reactions: sboles

BadGuy

Server-Clearing Cynic
>>Uses weapon called Aimbot
>>doesn't hack
BULLSHIT ON YOUR LIES.

If this reads as a +1, proof positive zebs hacked my account and changed my post

I like to wair women's panties

Red Face Monkey

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Contributor
I applied for EU admin and was rather told that you had enough even though 1 of the EU admins posted a few times that they needed help.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
well if they need admins are not. i am just putting myself out there. im just happy to play and if they ever need an extra person then hopefully this wont be bumped to far down ;)

ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
I plan on applying for Admin in the distant Future. When Cars can fly! When we all have Jetpacks! Basically like The Jetsons!

Genocide

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
If you have never used any cheats or exploits, how would you even know what you are looking for? You would be ignorant to their capabilities if that's truly the case. Most professional game admins DO have hacks which they use to evaluate demos. How do you think they know what to look for? Intuition?

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
do you honstly think i hack? i will record a demo for you any time any where and u can see i don;t hack. :D

and how do i know? i am not stupid thats how i know. i been playing this game ever since it came out. its obvious who is hacking and who isn't by their game play. go ahead and look up my name or steam id. tell me how many bans you will find. maybe my hacks are that good O.O

if you look at the banned section. you would see most of the thigns i responded to say "they are not hacking"

Genocide

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Holy fucking defensive. Learn to read and comprehend. I NEVER EVEN ONCE accused you of hacking. I said you wouldn't know what to look for because you have never used any hacks or exploits. I even further explained how it is common for professional admins to use them for evaluation purposes with demos. You CANNOT be banned for using a hack while viewing a demo. So next time you wanna get all paranoid thinking people are accusing you, use your fucking eyeballs and read what was written.

Staying_Classy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Holy fucking defensive. Learn to read and comprehend. I NEVER EVEN ONCE accused you of hacking. I said you wouldn't know what to look for because you have never used any hacks or exploits. I even further explained how it is common for professional admins to use them for evaluation purposes with demos. You CANNOT be banned for using a hack while viewing a demo. So next time you wanna get all paranoid thinking people are accusing you, use your fucking eyeballs and read what was written.
Genocide lays the smack DIZZ-OWN.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
and i said i would know what to look for even though i never used hacks. because i been playing the game too long.

there are things i cannot see tho. such as wall hacks. but if you watch the gameplay its easily noticable. i don't know why "professionals" need hacks to see a hacker. cause 9/10 its very noticable

and chill out brah i am just fooling around lol. everyone knows i don't hack i was just explaining myself and how i know certain hackers. ;)