• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Bloody Screen.. So Real!!

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Hello,

This is about "XhelK eR doxTOR".
For the past couple weeks, this person has been terribly annoying on DoubleCross EU...
Even though this person just started with TF2, he/she was calling lot of people hackers and tried to votekick/voteban them. Everyone just said that doxTOR was just a n00b and needed to learn how to play this game, I couldn't agree more.
I got pretty annoyed up to the point that I wanted to get him/her banned just for being that annoying.
It was constantly like "HACK!", "BANNER", "YOU MUST VAC BAN", etc...

Since I don't have any screenshots of that, and because doxTOR have seemed to calm down the last couple days, it almost seemed he/she didn't need to be reported, and that we could once again play in peace on DoubleCross.

Well, nothing could be less true. Today doxTOR was using a hack. It wasn't quite clear, but everyone noticed something, especially spies. It so happens to be that doxTOR was able see cloaked spies.

NAME: XhelK eR doxTOR
ID: 347642
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:43486602
DATE: 28-08-2011
TIME:
Demo 1 & 2: 14:40 - 14:46 CET (this is only the time where he/she was being obvious, people noticed, and I spectated him/her)​
Demo 3: 18:15 CET (I was with Zebra in the server at this time)​
DEMO:
First (looking at cloaked spy @ 1:10 and attack a cloadked spy @ 1:37)​
Second (looking at cloaked spy @ 0:10)​
Third (attacking cloaked spy @ 0:37, 1:21 and 1:27)​

The demos are pretty bad, sorry about that...I will try to follow doxTOR and record some more where needed.

SECOND ACCOUNT

NAME: XhelK Er DoxTOR​
ID: 337706
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:42640140

Thanks for taking the time to read this, doxTOR has really bothered us before, but in my opinion, he/she now deserves punishment for real.

TL;DR
"XhelK eR doxTOR" is a cheater (read details above)

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
hmm well after watching both demos i think the hard evidence is at the first demo. he attacked 2 cloaked spies that shouldnt of been attacked.

however it seemed he also didnt see a cloaked spy when he sapped the sentry. I do think its fishy, but could of also been sheer coincidence. i do not want ot dish out a ban without knowing for sure.

please send me a message through steam next time he is on so i can spec him. Add me on steam
http://steamcommunity.com/id/KillerZebra

Here are a list of admins in case i am not on
http://www.skial.com/threads/admins.82/

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
after going to the server and seeing him play. i realized he is defiantly hacking. I went spy and sat in a corner way out of the way and cloaked, and he came up and backstabbed me.

Bloody screen will be posting some more demos. Thanks for your help

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
when you go up to invisible spies and start stabbing at them. you have a hack. i was one of them.

I hid in a corner none of ur team mates past, just to see what would happen. You ran right up to me and backstabbed me.

Ban is not being lifted

Xhelk

Unremarkable User
It seems to me to be pathetic that give me ban for alone none kills you without prueva that badly serve...