PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I didn't have a lot of experience with XBox 360. I was lucky enough to buy slightly used PS3 with Move package, chargers and 3 DualShock controllers for an awesome price. I have to tell you that XBox controllers look bulky too me as opposed to convenient and responsive DS3 controllers from Sony. Also, if you get a premium Sony membership - you'll get additional perks.
I'd go for PS3.

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
In my opinion PC trumps all, it seems to combined your positives and remove some of the drawbacks. Plus you can get games for dirt cheap on Steam.

EvanFlew

Epic Skial Regular
I'm just curious do you have a hd tv to connect these to?
Yep

In my opinion PC trumps all, it seems to combined your positives and remove some of the drawbacks. Plus you can get games for dirt cheap on Steam.
Look at my steam profile AND games, i think i will give your 4th negative rating

I didn't have a lot of experience with XBox 360. I was lucky enough to buy slightly used PS3 with Move package, chargers and 3 DualShock controllers for an awesome price. I have to tell you that XBox controllers look bulky too me as opposed to convenient and responsive DS3 controllers from Sony. Also, if you get a premium Sony membership - you'll get additional perks.
I'd go for PS3.
I've already played both, Xbox controller fits perfectly in my hand so does Dualshock 3 too

bit

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
I own an xbox myself, but the ps3 has some better exclusives imo.

Unless you only like shooters and sports games, I'd go with the xbox.
But it's such a moneywhore system.

The playstation has a lot of diversity when it comes to games.

EvanFlew

Epic Skial Regular
I own an xbox myself, but the ps3 has some better exclusives imo.

Unless you only like shooters and sports games, I'd go with the xbox.
But it's such a moneywhore system.

The playstation has a lot of diversity when it comes to games.
Kinda cheap response, i don't like PS3 exclusives, i want to play all games i could get, so that doesn't matter
PS3 and Xbox have the same titles except the exclusives so that's doesn't matter too

[Interrogator]

Australian Skial God
Contributor
One thing I noticed about most of the playstation 3's i've seen is that they seem to last for a long time I still see a lot of generation 1 ps3 around as well as not hear of them breaking down often, the most I've heard someone having to do to one is replace the thermal paste on the cpu

TEhMAn92

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
5616583281_30879a46a9.jpg

Joking aside, ps3 seems like the better deal here, mostly due to it not having a pay to go online "service"
I also still want that fucking hoodie :L

sov

Legendary Skial King
I woudl prefer Xbox 360. Since you are in Brazil though, go with the Play Station 3. You still have Call of Duty and Battlefield, and much other great games like Gran Turisimo.

I would also say, stick with or save up for a PC or upgrade it.

UPDATE: Did you rate this post dumb since I rated your stupid post dumb?

EvanFlew

Epic Skial Regular
I woudl prefer Xbox 360. Since you are in Brazil though, go with the Play Station 3. You still have Dics of Duty and Battleshiet, and much other great games like Gran Turisimo.

I would also say, stick with or save up for a PC or upgrade it.

Trust me, it don't worth it here in Brazil, unfortunately