Status
Not open for further replies.

[S.I.B.] Wolf Princess Von Toto

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
Servers: Mountainlabs | Tx is the go to server, although frequently play: Gavelpit, Dustbowl |NY1 |NY2 | LA 2
Dustbowl+ | NY (on occasion), pl_goldrush | US | TX, Degroot+ | US
Time Zone: Eastern Standard, Play hours are usually when I'm off work, most days after 5pm-2/3am, anywhere from 9am-2am on days off​
Will you get mad if you lose admin: Is there a need to ever get mad?​
What do you type to ban your own SteamID for 30 minutes for the reason obvious aimbot?: sm_ban "#STEAM_0:0:829423" 30 "Obvious aimbot"​
Admin Experience: Not for a very long time (2007), back in cs 1.5/1.6. Cs:s used to run/host and mod a couple of servers for my clan 'l|PoweR|l' using now archaic server and admin programs. Also have run/organized and built servers/computers for LAN parties since 2003.​
Additional Information: 24 year old Chef that was originally in Computer Programming and Web Design that decided that he preferred to work with his hands rather than sit in front of a screen all day (minus gaming who doesn't love gaming :D). Hoping that in light of recent events on mountain labs, that we can get a couple of admins that regularly frequent the server to help control the influx of racism. While I haven't mentioned to anyone that I'm applying and have not looked for support as of yet (although some people may support when they see this thread), here's hoping we get some reg admins on mountainlabs.​

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
i kinda wanna -1 because you use the red tape but that sadly isnt a reason to give you a -1

DanHack

Australian Skial God
Contributor
+1
I know him for a long time. One of my first steam friends infact.
He's really chill and pubs skial quite often.
He'd be neat addition, no matter what CiNiC will say.

Tomatketchup

Banned
Contributor
I'll give ya a +1, you seem like a nice feller and you have got quite some experience. While CS 1.6 is kind of outdated and probably doesn't work the same as Source, it's still close enough, and it's still more in terms of experience than half the other admin apps.

Also, ignore mittens, he has to be a whiny prick in order to boast about some kind of forum identity.

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
Exactly. I don't know who you are. This is just a me thing, but I have trouble advancing applications of people I don't know.

One shouldn't -1 because they don't know someone...at least give a decent reason. Fuck, I don't know anyone on EU but I at least either A)Stay out of the topic or B)Provide semi-useful input.

This Name Is False

Totally Ordinary Human
One shouldn't -1 because they don't know someone...at least give a decent reason. Fuck, I don't know anyone on EU but I at least either A)Stay out of the topic or B)Provide semi-useful input.
This is a decent reason, for me. I don't trust people I don't know to be admins when they are applying.

Uncle Drew

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
+1 Very Level-headed, he never rages and is really friendly. He has tons of friends on the server but never chooses sides. The server is always a ton of fun when he is on, keeping everything friendly and in perspective. In his app he says "is there ever a reason to get mad?" This shows his maturity and I really think he would be a good admin. Mountain Lab really needs one.:D

- To the people who are giving -1 cause they don't know him. Did it ever occur to you that you could just not make a post since you don't know the guy? Also judging someone by their profile picture is immature, not some random picture of a mushroom.

dennismat

Scarcely Lethal Noob
+1
Forum Signature

sig.php

Status
Not open for further replies.