Problem solved. Windows 10 automatic re-installing

Discussion in 'Technology' started by -Wolfrenium-, Mar 25, 2016.

1. -Wolfrenium-

-Wolfrenium- Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight

Steam:

Hello i have a laptop with windows 10 and something weird happened, i was working on a new profile pic on sfm when suddenly my computer rebooted and said "preparing windows 10 upgrate ~%" and whent it hit 100% an upgrade screen appeared saying that windows was updating and it is going to reboot several time, like it was going to install a new OS, idk if i will loose information or something like that, can someone explain me this, please?
    I am leaving an image, my os is in spanish, but the screen is likely the same as in other languages.
    [​IMG]

2. -Wolfrenium-

Steam:

3. KillerZebra

KillerZebra Forum Admin Contributor

Steam:

Its just updating

4. -Wolfrenium-

Steam:

Windows 10 had a major update? Because this screen and spend time is not normal

5. -Wolfrenium-

Steam:

And i read that microsoft is installing win 10 as notmal updates, the strange thing is that i already have it installed...

6. -Wolfrenium-

Steam:

It finished and it looks like it was a major update, because there are some visual changes, and probably even more funcionalities, i will close this, thanks anyways

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice