Reporter

Administrator
Will Skial ever change micspam rules and allow sprays again?

Back when they were fun and not Firepowered 2.0, they were more lenient on those things.

Sprays added personality to servers and made them less plain to the people that play them (especially in Deathrun and Surf). Minus the nsfw sprays, at least, but those were good too. Any attempts recently that users tried to get them re-enabled were shut down by their soymins very quickly.

Micspam used to not get you immediately muted from what I remember, but if you do it even slightly at this point (even after asking players on servers if they're ok with it), you'll get muted real quick. I'd understand on a full trade server or something where that could get annoying during advertisements and stuff, but what about situations where a server is pretty much empty and/or pretty much quiet in vc? I think it's kinda dumb to get punished for that kind of stuff without a warning at the very least.

Can't wait to see whatever tyrannical move that league of neckbeards are gonna make in the future. Could they make it any less fun, I wonder?

Author: blindwanderer23

http://www.reddit.com/r/tf2/comments/15qmgfz/will_skial_ever_change_micspam_rules_and_allow/