• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeo

TF2 Admin
Contributor
It's kind of obvious you abused your privileges given to you by donating to harass other players. I didn't really appreciate the constant votes started by you to either ban/ gag me. When votes are made also, it prevents players from switching weapons until they vote, so it kind of disrupts the server. Thankfully everyone in the server besides yourself didn't have the same views as you did and voted no. A simple mute via the main menu would of solved the problem even if you did dislike me communicating to the people in the server. Instead, when I clearly explained how to do so you initiated another vote.

Hope you're happy getting banned a second time from skial. You truly deserve it ;)

PS - Have fun disputing with paypal. Just link them to this page, and they'll surely give you your money back.

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
It's kind of obvious you abused your privileges given to you by donating to harass other players. I didn't really appreciate the constant votes started by you to either ban/ gag me. When votes are made also, it prevents players from switching weapons until they vote, so it kind of disrupts the server. Thankfully everyone in the server besides yourself didn't have the same views as you did and voted no. A simple mute via the main menu would of solved the problem even if you did dislike me communicating to the people in the server. Instead, when I clearly explained how to do so you initiated another vote.

Hope you're happy getting banned a second time from skial. You truly deserve it ;)

PS - Have fun disputing with paypal. Just link them to this page, and they'll surely give you your money back.
I'd like to point out now that there is no donor feature that helps you vote harass, you can vote sooner once you join a server, but that's all it gets you.

Zeo

TF2 Admin
Contributor
I'd like to point out now that there is no donor feature that helps you vote harass, you can vote sooner once you join a server, but that's all it gets you.
Oh, alright. I never really spammed votes everywhere so I couldn't tell the difference ;). The only thing I guess it did was prevent us from votebanning him then. Good thing there's a loyal admin base here, otherwise we would of had to dealt with him all night if Zebra hadn't dealt with it so quickly.

Crimmy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Right, well I think this is resolved. Someone donated, decided that they were above the rules by doing so, got themselves banned, and threw a bit of a fit resulting in them blacklisting what is generally considered the best servers in TF2. Anything I forgot?

Reactions: chuckwagon

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Oh, alright. I never really spammed votes everywhere so I couldn't tell the difference ;). The only thing I guess it did was prevent us from votebanning him then. Good thing there's a loyal admin base here, otherwise we would of had to dealt with him all night if Zebra hadn't dealt with it so quickly.
Couldn't have prevented you from voting against him, that isn't something that being a donor gets you. Probably just missed his name or something.

Crimmy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Also, if that's a shared account with multiple people using it. Perhaps you should talk to the person who was using the account when it banned in the first place before making threats against the group running the server?

I'm sure they'd be happy to explain why they were abusing their privileges.

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Also, if that's a shared account with multiple people using it. Perhaps you should talk to the person who was using the account when it banned in the first place before making threats against the group running the server?

I'm sure they'd be happy to explain why they were abusing their privileges.
Lol, "dozens" of people sharing one computer? Seems likely.

I agree though, this thread has probably run it's course. I was just trying to get it out of the way that donors doing gain any ability to avoid votes.

Crimmy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Lol, "dozens" of people sharing one computer? Seems likely.
First thing that came to mind was it might have been a college's computer lab computer. Multiple students sharing a single account on a set schedule.
Went to a school like that once.

Oh, well. Gonna just lock this since the owner of the account hasn't responded for awhile, and stated they were just going to undonate their donation.

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
First thing that came to mind was it might have been a college's computer lab computer. Multiple students sharing a single account on a set schedule.
Went to a school like that once.
Colleges usually have their own registered ips, his is just a residential connection with no other steam ids connecting though it.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
I don't know what your problem is buddy. All you needed to do was look up your ban and contact me. Depending on the situation, I have been known to completely remove bans when people apologize.

However, since you clearly threatened to file a claim against us and black list us, you pretty much ruined your chance of this happening.

[TC]CreepingDeath

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Even though this thread has been locked I'd like to point out the text at the bottom of the donations page since nobody else seems to have.

• You must still follow rules.
  • Donating does not make you an admin.
  • There is no guarantee the server will be up for as long as you have benefits.
    The servers costs a lot more than 1 donation. However we have existed for over two years.
  • Benefits may not always work, and may be removed especially due to changes by Valve.
  • If you borrow someone's credit card and the payment gets reversed, you will be permanently banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.