• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
KillerZebra was the one who banned you.
if you want to find out what type of "vote abuse" you did then send him a PM when he's online

asd123

Unremarkable User
okay none of you are giving me a clear answer...

so i will have to unfavorate/blacklist skial servers from this accounts.

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
okay none of you are giving me a clear answer...

so i will have to unfavorate/blacklist skial servers from this accounts.
Everyone is being perfectly helpful, they've answered your questions exactly. "Votemenu Abuse" is pretty clear cut, I don't see why what that is would require any explanation. If you want a detailed account, you'll need to wait for the person who banned you.

If you had bothered clicking lady violets link, most of your questions would have been answered.

Stop calling it "this" account, you sound like an idiot. Oh big woop, you have multiple accounts.

asd123

Unremarkable User
okay...

I will indeed blacklist/unfavorite skial servers from this account because it sounds like your admins are assholes who ban people for any little reason and call people idiots, even when i have donated.

I have this account opened freely at will, and this is the response i get... okay fine!

arrivederci.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
abusing votemenu isn't "any little reason"
and you sound like an idiot so you get called an idiot.

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
okay...

I will indeed blacklist/unfavorite skial servers from this account because it sounds like your admins are assholes who ban people for any little reason and call people idiots, even when i have donated.

I have this account opened freely at will, and this is the response i get... okay fine!

arrivederci.

Why should you be showed preferential treatment because you donated? You broke the rules, you deserved your ban - if you aren't mature enough to accept it I don't know what to tell you.

Reactions: chuckwagon

asd123

Unremarkable User
Okay, since it is before 45 days since i have donated to this account for other people to use, I will file a claim with paypal and get my money back.

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Okay, since it is before 45 days since i have donated to this account for other people to use, I will file a claim with paypal and get my money back.
That results in a permanent ban, but if you insist. Usually bottiger grants refunds for the remaining time though. (Nevermind, didn't notice the no remaining time thing)

Crimmy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
You really can't be serious? Every question you asked was answered in my link, now you're going to throw a fit because we enforced a rule?

Status
Not open for further replies.