Fish

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
Theyre something like 5ref on most trade places I go to. Why?

Fish

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
Strange FaN... IMAGINE THE DESTRUCTION! n00b Scouts EVERYWHERE!

Ninja_DC

Face-Melting F2Per
-sigh- i love how ftp noobs think weapon unlocks are better. Scout on pubs is just to easy sometimes.

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Theyre something like 5ref on most trade places I go to. Why?
Scout is also the most common competitive class, and hardcore comp people are fighting over festives. Be glad they don't cost more :P

Scattergun is the cookie cutter primary for comp. (I think the common loadout is Scattergun, pistol, bostonbasher? maybe? I don't even.)

Ozone

Server-Clearing Cynic
Scout is also the most common competitive class, and hardcore comp people are fighting over festives. Be glad they don't cost more :p

Scattergun is the cookie cutter primary for comp. (I think the common loadout is Scattergun, pistol, bostonbasher? maybe? I don't even.)
The stock Bat and Three Rune Blade(DUHH) is also used in comp play. Is the Holy Mackerel banned from comp for some dumb reason or is it just me who got that into my head from nowhere? Because it would be fun if you could give star, stabby or banny a smack with a fish in the face.

Ninja_DC

Face-Melting F2Per
Is the Holy Mackerel banned from comp for some dumb reason or is it just me who got that into my head from nowhere? Because it would be fun if you could give star, stabby or banny a smack with a fish in the face.

'cos you rarely use your melee in scout comp. the BB or TRB is used to build ubers, anyway if you ever go for a ninja flank batting (which you shouldn't, use your 100dmg meatshot) it'll alert where you are for his other teammates.

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
but it looks so much better then the basher.... I would pay extra for that.
the function's the same, lol. It's like comparing the medigun, the festive medigun, the strange medigun, and the strange festive medigun.

Same difference, your epeen is just a little bigger the higher up you go in cost.

Faron

Australian Skial God
Contributor
the function's the same, lol. It's like comparing the medigun, the festive medigun, the strange medigun, and the strange festive medigun.

Same difference, your epeen is just a little bigger the higher up you go in cost.
exactly.